The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

AMERICAN HINDUS FIGHT BACK

Emir 2022-08-15 12:18:40 

This is a good fight:

On Monday, India marks 75 years since its independence from British rule. Growing up in Orange County, I was taught that observing Hindu religious traditions made me a proud Indian. My family is Brahmin, the upper caste of Hinduism’s ancient hierarchy. I learned South Indian classical dance, attended Hindu Sunday school and spent summers at my grandparents’ home in Bengaluru, in southern India.

Link Text

Khaga 2022-08-15 14:48:46 

As much as India's present rests in the BJP and Modi, I am proud of India's progress in these 75 years (something an American would find it hard to connect to and appreciate). At the end of the day, Indians are very capable of course correction and keep the march alive!

jacksparrow 2022-08-15 17:00:57 

Religion is just another reason for people to discriminate.Let me rephrase that, " just another reason used to discriminate".
The Sneetches.

Brerzerk 2022-08-15 17:29:53 

In reply to Khaga
I agree with U on Sup'n. We oft underestimate the power of good that exists in majority of humans and the activist minority who prick consciences

Curtis 2022-08-16 00:56:11 

India has done well, from a 13% literacy rate when the British left, to 77% today. Many scholars leading successful global organizations, and continues to churn out grads in demand worldwide.

Jeremy 2022-08-18 00:58:33 

Link Text

India has done well. Especially since Modi took over. The world now respect India.

Here Biden is saying Indian are taking over the country in American. (37% of NASA staff are of indian descent).

And Rishi Sunak is going to take over british soon.

India cricket and soccer is on the rise.

India economy and military power is on the rise.

Jeremy 2022-08-18 01:19:53 

Link Text

This is why the world now respect India. They do not back down on china.

That started happening only after 2014, after Narendra Modi became the PM of this country. Prior to that, India's Congress Government, whose leaders entered into private agreements with the Chinese government in exchange for hefty donations made into the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, closed their eyes and ceded territory without a fight.

This quote is from the 1st comments on that video above from the comment section.

Khaga 2022-08-18 02:19:27 

In reply to Jeremy

Load of bollocks.. Modi lost plenty territory to China..

Jeremy 2022-08-18 02:32:38 

In reply to Khaga

aksai chin and pok was ceded under nehru congress watch.

I do not no of any territory being lost under Modi govt.

Halliwell 2022-08-18 11:39:29 

In reply to Khaga

Don’t try to out-Indian our Jeremy,
Believe it or not, you’ll lose!!! big grin

Emir 2022-08-18 12:09:13 

In reply to Khaga

As much as India's present rests in the BJP and Modi, I am proud of India's progress in these 75 years (something an American would find it hard to connect to and appreciate). At the end of the day, Indians are very capable of course correction and keep the march alive!

If Modi, the Shiv Sena, and others, like the $$$$ support of radical Hindu immigrants in the USA, is not stopped, all the gains made can be wiped out in one generation.

Victims could be:

1. "Lower Caste Hindus:" Their status could become slaves whose sole existence is to serve the "Upper Caste" Hindus as promulgated by the Brahmin
twisted philosophy.

2. Democracy: Indian could become a full fledge radical Hindu Theocracy nation

3. Muslims: Especially pure bred Indian, poor and middle class Muslims- they will see more persecution and second class citizen status. Muslims of
Central Asian Heritage, about 15% of the Muslim population, will not be impacted, as their "fair skin" is worshipped by "upper caste" Hindus
and they dominate Bollywood

In short, the meaning of "being an Indian" will be codified and institutionalized to strictly mean: An Indian can only be a Hindu and Hinduism and Indian is one and the same- this philosophy is out of the European Zionist playbook and the practices of the founding father of the Shiv Sena who was an admirer of Hitler.

camos 2022-08-18 13:28:57 

In reply to Halliwell

Don’t try to out-Indian our Jeremy,

never heard sounder advise !
lol