The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

I like Tucker Carlson's...

BeatDball 2022-08-18 19:47:36 

gallows humour - serious shoite, he just laughs it off (like i & some folks do). Fool stop.
big grin cool

nickoutr 2022-08-18 20:12:52 

In reply to BeatDball
meanwhile humpty dumpty fake news monger will be kicked out from china news network

sudden 2022-08-18 20:16:17 

In reply to BeatDball

I swear if Tucker says sucking Willy is good your mouth would be full

nickoutr 2022-08-18 20:16:35 

In reply to BeatDball
the joke last night was classic.....
about lizard cheney "Trump is a danger to OUR democracy and democracy kicked her in the behind during the primaries"

big grin

SnoopDog 2022-08-18 20:36:47 

In reply to sudden

Is Tucker that guy that got the snot knock out of his nose on live TV by John Stewart a few years ago? lol

nickoutr 2022-08-18 20:40:20 

Here it comes
Link Text

sudden 2022-08-18 20:47:10 

In reply to SnoopDog

You got that right

Beatballs is going to soon switch into your pardner Maj de vag big grin

embsallie 2022-08-18 21:54:31 

In reply to nickoutr

Please. Give me a break. Fox talking about Brian Stelter being dishonest is a joke.
Credibility still on vacation for these folks.

These guys are nothing but a bunch of devious minded, money grabbing, chauvinistic fools.

nickoutr 2022-08-18 22:19:34 

In reply to embsallie
Tucker Carlson, Jesse Watters, Harris Falukner and Greg Gutfeld are tops

BeatDball 2022-08-18 22:30:08 

In reply to nickoutr True true story as granny would say!

big grin

Ps. What would these jokers always say - watch de ride? Well, Im watching & getting maximum gratification. Heheheh. cool

BeatDball 2022-08-18 22:37:51 

In reply to sudden Wrong! Budday, I ramm pokey. Fool, stop.

razz

sudden 2022-08-18 22:40:41 

Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."

VIX 2022-08-18 23:04:16 

Year in, year out, backroom misfits continue to complain about Carlson, Hannity, about Fox, about REAL murca. They need to smell some strong coffee.

Fox News Channel easily outdistanced its cable news competition in July, finishing the sweeps month as the most-watched network in prime time and for total day, and among both total viewers and adults 25-54, the key demographic group valued by advertisers.

There's a reason Fox is consistently beating competitors in the ratings.
It represents heartland murca, real murca. Trump's murca.
Not the misfit's version of "their" country.

maj 2022-08-19 02:17:58 

In reply to sudden

Worry about Snoop, dem Europeans deep in his Beattee crease..monkey pox in his future..be careful batty likka

doosra 2022-08-19 12:18:44 

In reply to maj

demman seh yu is a tbl big grin

Brerzerk 2022-08-19 14:05:55 

In reply to sudden

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Is that what Mikey (was) Holding?

tc1 2022-08-20 01:21:53 

In reply to sudden

I swear if Tucker says sucking Willy is good your mouth would be full

Shoite lol lol