The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

T&T Cops nab abuse suspect 25 years after Sabga Report..

sgtdjones 2022-08-27 19:01:18 

Cops nab abuse suspect 25 years after Sabga report

Twenty-five years after being named as the accused abuser of more than 30 boys at the St Dominic’s Children’s Home, a 51-year-old man was yesterday arrested by police.
And he is expected to be charged for a slew of offences soon, sources told Guardian Media.It all started yesterday morning when a team of officers, led by Sgt Baptiste, went to the St Ann’s Hospital and held the man.Last week, police went to the Port-of-Spain General Hospital in search of the man but were told he was on vacation. He returned to work this week but was subsequently transferred to the St Ann’s Hospital.

The suspect’s predatory behaviour was outlined in the report of the Sabga-led task force.“A male member of staff (who was once a resident there) is alleged to have perpetrated multiple sexual acts with a number of children up to the latter part of 1995. These included forced buggery; encouraging boys to have sex with each other while he watched; stripping and beating the older boys while the younger ones looked on; encouraging the children to ‘play’ with him, etc,” the report stated.
“He reportedly hit a child who once told about the ‘rough play’ at night. One young boy finally disclosed all and the alleged perpetrator was confronted. He admitted his actions and explained that he too had been abused at St. Dominic’s,” the report added.The home’s manager reportedly asked the perpetrator to volunteer his resignation that day and all of his leave and other entitlements were paid to him in full.

“The matter was then promptly swept under the carpet and no counselling or follow up with the children involved was done, ostensibly to protect the reputation of the Home,” the report pointed out.

Link Text

sgtdjones 2022-08-27 19:06:17 

T&T Comments:

DeeBee

He happy like He happy, like pappy, been briefed in advance, given ah golden handshake, he was abused also, that means he agrees to take the heat for the ring lleaders leader's, now the PNM have talking points for election. more arrest is needed, stop picking the low-hanging fruits.

Rawlston Gonourie

Castrate this sex fiend. How did he get a job in the Health service? Did he have political connections? Imagine sending him to work at St Ann's and not an inmate. He would have wreaked havoc on mentally challenged patients of all ages. Dig deep into the Sabga report which spoke about politicians and police. All paedophile rapists should be fully investigated, even dead ones who might have passed down the genes to their offspring. That way the sons could be closely monitored. The sins of the father are invariably hereditary.

Davis Maharaj

Twenty five years later now being brought to justice, one person, only because of the public's outcry.....sexual abuse on young impressionable girls and boys didn't only happen in children's home....it happened in schools, by teachers, in private homes by relatives, and private parties by predators....this is where GG would have made a real difference in prosecuting offenders....no cover up

Chrissy 2022-08-27 20:14:18 

In reply to sgtdjones
Only this morning someone in our group was telling us how (over the years) many young men have kicked out of teachers’ colleges primary school programmes- one boasted that he was abused and would abuse.

sgtdjones 2022-08-27 20:30:47 

In reply to Chrissy

Chrissy

Just think this man has been employed at a mental Hospital for over two decades...what did he do to patients there???

Many vulnerable innocent kids were abused under the care of the Catholic Administrations over the years in T&T.
Those Lil Nuns were the nastiest of the bunch. They made the kids into slaves to serve them.
Then the Male Priest that's another story, the Church wouldn't admit such happened. They would just transfer such individuals.
How could they be God-fearing and do such to innocent children looking for comfort and support?

I am presently paying the legal bills suing the Catholic Church in T&T ...especially the Archbishop.
This Archbishop was charged in Barbados, for the police to charge someone there must be sufficient evidence.
On the day of the Trial, the Charge was dropped.????!!!
He is now Archbishop in T&T....

I have never had any affiliation with any religion and never will. They are all grifters

twisted

Chrissy 2022-08-27 20:49:09 

In reply to sgtdjones
They are everywhere - they know where to PREY. Many of the abusers today were abused by dem priests.

Barry 2022-08-27 21:36:11 

I am presently paying the legal bills suing the Catholic Church in T&T ...especially the Archbishop.
This Archbishop was charged in Barbados, for the police to charge someone there must be sufficient evidence.
On the day of the Trial, the Charge was dropped.????!!!
He is now Archbishop in T&T....

Link Text

Bishop Gordon was charged with assault and was granted $3,000 bail in a lawsuit that was brought against him by a 41-year-old alter server in December 2016. However, the case was dismissed in July 2017 as the claimant told the court that he no longer wished to pursue the matter.

Addressing the incident during a telephone interview with Loop TT, Bishop Gordon said his experience demonstrated that no one is without sin.

He said, however, that when negative situations arise in one’s life, it is important to remain a servant of God.

"We are all sinners who are being offered redemption by Christ. There is no one who is perfect. We all have inherited one thing and that is that we will all fall short of what God intends of us and what God wants for us."

"The real challenge in living is in how we respond to the grace of God when we are faced with challenges that come our way and that's the real test of discipleship; that life goes our way, that's easy, everybody can do that but when life doesn't go the way we want it to go, how do we then respond and really reach to the depth of who God calls us to be? And find that there are other depths that we can go to, to become the people that God is shaping us to be. I believe that every adversity that I have ever faced, have made me the man that I am today."

Barry 2022-08-27 21:37:13 

fatman just vex because we told Gordon stop taking his tablets which were corrupt gifts
big grin

sgtdjones 2022-08-27 23:41:47 

In reply to Barry

we told Gordon stop taking his tablets which were corrupt gifts

I never gave Gordon anything,idiot.I don't know the moron.

Why dont you STFU ...
since you are just braying problemjay...

I didn't give 400 tablets to the Catholic Church..
Get your fcking facts before you bray

You know fck all what I do to help the poor kids in T&T...

twisted twisted twisted

What about Rome having to apologize for what he said to a small island PM...
This guy is a loose cannon. I doubt he will go to Court ...the fun starts soon.

I have a file on him...
twisted

Barry 2022-08-28 01:18:33 

fatman on fire . . . literally

sgtdjones2020-12-29 15:52:09
In reply to Barry

Ah kinda busy this morning trying to get another 30 tablets , to send to T&T , actual Father Pereira , he is giving this bunch to Schools in the La Romaine area.
Its for kids , whom you claim I hate .

Law Firm: ROSS & MCBRIDE LLP
1 King St W, 10th Floor
Hamilton, ON L8P 1A4

Robert Charko ( lawyer)

I am being called a fraud , Sudden claims that I didn't send money and over 200 tablets to T&T.

Six schools have received them to date ....30 more will leave next week for T&T.

I will give the names of two individuals in T&T

I sent everything to Lucille Nathu, Port of Spain. and

Msgr. Christian D. Pereira
St. Benedict's R C Church
Alice Street, La Romaine

The above two will provide the evidence of what I have sent to T&T

sgtdjones 2022-08-28 01:35:51 

What does teh above have to do with the topic?

Why didn't you contact the above to find out if I sent money or tablets?

It would have solved your problem. You didn't do it, so what does it prove

You are waiting for other idiots to jump on the thread

But since your head is stuck so far up God's rass, I doubt you can see clearly.

evil evil

I am sure Arawak will see the similarity of Jaydee and yourself.
It is just a matter of time.

Your weakness, you are stupid and repeat the same things without proof.

Get your god to call me and tell me he forgives me, for you telling you to fck off...
until then fck off twice..I haven't got time for you Jaydee....

twisted

Thousands of migrant children in T&T should be given the opportunity to access an education, says Co-ordinator of the La Romaine Migrant Support Group Angie Ramnarine. The call came after Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar raised the issue of the children's education at the Monday Night Forum two weeks ago.

Persad-Bissessar, addressing the Government, said, "You accepted them and gave them licence to stay in T&T. It is about time we allow these children to enter our public school system to get an education.""We have been saying migrant children need to be educated for years. We didn’t want to lose a generation and add to crime and other social problems. We thought that one of the first ways to address one of the many issues that migrants were having was to start with the children’s education," Ramnarine said.Her NGO continues to play its part in assisting migrant children, as she said her group continues to provide 'child-friendly spaces' to them."We were doing ‘school’ on the church compound since 2019. We are still doing it. I just completed a one-month camp for school life for them. We use the church hall, and we cater for children between ages five and 12. The size of this latest class is roughly 40 students. We depend on volunteer teachers."

In 2019, 16, 523 Venezuelan migrants were allowed to legally work in T&T and since then they have been given extensions to legally work and live here.

According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) data, there are just over 4,000 children, between the ages of five and 17 years, among the asylum seekers and refugees registered with the UNHCR in T&T.

'Let migrant children access education in T&T'

Ramnarine, is a tireless worker for these immigrant kids....she was offered a stipend for her work but refused. I offered to pay her via Lucille.

Barry 2022-08-28 02:43:19 

How Canada doing with its native peoples?
confused

sgtdjones 2022-08-28 03:05:26 

Much more than your God is doing to help kids worldwide wide

More than your Presbyterian Church, Jaydee...

Barry 2022-08-28 14:41:16 

In reply to sgtdjones

That Church is Canadian, no? lol lol lol lol

Barry 2022-08-28 14:42:34 

In reply to sgtdjones

I like this Jadee character- tell me about him- any posts he has made recently big grin

Halliwell 2022-08-28 14:45:34 

I want to say something but like Sarge on the warpath

Let me keep my skin quiet big grin

Barry 2022-08-28 14:54:03 

In reply to Halliwell

I fraid that fatman too- he does abuse you like a Catholic lol lol lol lol cool

sgtdjones 2022-08-28 15:09:44 

In reply to Halliwell

I am after this moron problemjay/barry...

Notice how he obfuscates questions...he changes like a chameleon.

same when he posts various Abstracts/studies and is questioned. He runs.

A poster before he left this site told me, that it's jaydee, and has the same characteristics when posting.

jaydee wanted to look intelligent by noting his Masters' degree and posting the same BS years ago.

Arawak will sort him out .

No longer will respond to this nut case.

evil

Barry 2022-08-28 16:30:27 

In reply to Halliwell

He spitting fire… big grin

Barry 2022-08-28 16:33:15 

In reply to sgtdjones

j

Jaydee wanted to look intelligent by noting his Masters' degree and posting the same BS years ago.

Arawak will sort him out .

No longer will respond to this nut case

Always he thought he had a PhD… anything from him recently- I thought he died… overexertion?
When was he on this board? cool

Barry 2022-08-28 16:34:39 

In reply to sgtdjones

You joined 2017 and you know about him? shock

According to this he was banned before 2016
Link Text

Really strange big grin

sgtdjones 2022-08-28 17:28:29 

A poster before he left this site told me, that it's jaydee,

evil

sgtdjones 2022-08-28 17:30:12 

A poster before he left this site told me, that it's jaydee,

Obfuscate as normal

evil

Barry 2022-08-28 18:47:40 

Ok suppose that poster whoever he was was wrong-How do you decide now that I am jaydee? How do you know this?

Notice how he obfuscates questions...he changes like a chameleon.

same when he posts various Abstracts/studies and is questioned. He runs.

A poster before he left this site told me, that it's jaydee, and has the same characteristics when posting.

jaydee wanted to look intelligent by noting his Masters' degree and posting the same BS years ago.

So you know how that creep posted? Creepy . . .

razz

sgtdjones 2022-08-28 18:53:18 

In reply to Barry

Are you really this stupid ..or brainless? You sound as though you don't have any friends ...

Your stupidity is unlimited...as is your comprehension.
What a Fcking moron you are ..get lost ...

evil

Barry 2022-08-28 22:02:36 

In reply to sgtdjones

Are you really this stupid ..or brainless? You sound as though you don't have any friends ...

What a Fcking moron you are ..get lost ...

Can't you just answer the probing questions? shock

Barry 2022-08-28 22:05:18 

In reply to sgtdjones

unlimited comprehension like King Solomon?

1 Kings 3
10 The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for this. 11 So God said to him, “Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, 12 I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be. 13 Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for—both wealth and honor—so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings. 14 And if you walk in obedience to me and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life.” 15 Then Solomon awoke—and he realized it had been a dream.

razz

sgtdjones 2022-08-29 02:51:14 

In reply to Barry

Can't you just answer the probing questions?

It's obvious you can't read and comprehend ..

sgtdjones 2022-08-29 02:57:12 

When King Solomon comes to visit you,in his Chariot.

Tell him I kindly said to fck off and his horse also.

And since your God is a pyromaniac ..ask him what caused the big bang , was he playing with T&T ( do I have to explain such also)
Was he resting on the 7th day when such occurred...?
Your answer should be of interest.

You have a good nite ...you hear now...

Barry 2022-08-29 03:44:04 

In reply to sgtdjones

Yes I can read… can you be probed? cool

Barry 2022-08-29 03:50:11 

In reply to sgtdjones

God is greater than the fire of your heart, Sir. He does not need fire to destroy fat men… he loves you when you turn your life around… talking about fire and Gods and your former friend…Oppenheimer called out Hinduism when he said

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Oppenheimer, watching the fireball of the Trinity nuclear test, turned to Hinduism. While he never became a Hindu in the devotional sense, Oppenheimer found it a useful philosophy to structure his life around. "He was obviously very attracted to this philosophy,” says Rev Dr Stephen Thompson, who holds a PhD in Sanskrit grammar and is currently reading a DPhil at Oxford University on other aspects of the language and Hindu faith. Oppenheimer’s interest in Hinduism was about more than a soundbite, it was a way of making sense of his actions.