The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Dukes is an armchair revolutionary as well

Dukes 2022-09-10 15:48:12 

I am intrigued by African historians, who know the truth about the African mythology about the First Trinity and still become Christian.
THE FIRST TRINITY
In Egypt, Ausar was the man-god who was killed and brought back to life thus giving the world the first notion of “the Resurrection.” Ausar then became the great Judge of the deceased. Auset, Ausar’s wife, was said to have become impregnated by her husband’s spirit while he was dead. She gave birth to a child named Heru in the world’s first “Immaculate Conception.
” At his birth, a host of deities and wise men were said to have honored him. Some believe the birth of Heru was commemorated on December 25th when the sun was in the zodiac sign of Capricorn. Capricorn was also known as the Stable of Augeas; so the infant Heru (Sun/Son) was said to have been born in a stable. Thus Ausar, Auset and Heru made for the world’s first Holy Trinity.

StumpCam 2022-09-10 15:56:08 

In reply to Dukes

One can conclude that Dukes and Trump are both Stable Geniuses! lol lol

Dukes 2022-09-10 15:59:47 

In reply to StumpCam

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Dukes 2022-09-10 16:02:55 

In reply to StumpCam

Which you prefer
Father,Son and Holy Ghost or Mother,Son and Holy Ghost

In terms of gender equity I think the latter is better!!!

StumpCam 2022-09-10 16:54:27 

In reply to Dukes

Well, I’m not a very spiritual person, however I am a bit confused when comes to Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit. My presence in the house of the Lord is limited to my grandchildren Christening or First Communion at a Catholic Church.
I was raised Lutheran, then got married to a Catholic. Ever since, I’ve been reciting the opposite of what I used to and now I don’t remember who said what! lol lol

Curtis 2022-09-10 17:22:36 

In reply to Dukes

Did they have Father Christmas back then?

But seriously, those holy births took place in a stable because they couldn't get a place in an Inn.

You know why they couldn't find a place in an Inn?

It was Christmas, the Inns were all booked up.

Brerzerk 2022-09-10 17:27:59 

In reply to StumpCam

lol lol lol lol lol

Chrissy 2022-09-10 17:42:59 

The bigger point is that there is very little that was not stolen