Message Board Archives

Here’s what Russian soldiers left behind when th

birdseye 2022-09-13 23:58:16 

Here’s what Russian soldiers left behind when they withdrew from Izyum

here

carl0002 2022-09-14 01:04:01 

Termie says that's Western propaganda

birdseye 2022-09-14 02:41:05 

In reply to carl0002 He can call it whatever he want – it don’t change the facts

SnoopDog 2022-09-14 03:02:16 

In reply to carl0002

Comrade Commie says you’re a hapless victim of the single narrative. lol

buds 2022-09-14 03:03:48 

Western propaganda. Russia decided long ago to downgrade troops and withdraw. Ukraine lost over 2000 troops just to get political win. A strategic importance, hardly! Plus, Russian regular troops were not so much involved in the fighting but mostly the Militia and irregular troops.

SnoopDog 2022-09-14 13:14:13 

In reply to buds

Russia decided long ago to downgrade troops and withdraw. Ukraine lost over 2000 troops just to get political win. A strategic importance, hardly! Plus, Russian regular troops were not so much involved in the fighting but mostly the Militia and irregular troops. - For RT News, this is Comrade Buds reporting. Back to you Sergei.... lol

StumpCam 2022-09-14 14:39:53 

In reply to SnoopDog

It’s a bipolar world! lol lol

buds 2022-09-14 14:55:42 

In reply to SnoopDog

Straight from Comrade Putin.

cool

SnoopDog 2022-09-14 15:01:43 

In reply to StumpCam

It’s a bipolar world!

Ent?!?!

I just love all this "my propaganda is better than your propaganda" stuff. lol

terminator 2022-09-17 00:11:42 

In reply to birdseye

Look at the size of the territory regained by Ukraine in the grand scheme of the war, not much at all for an enormous amount of soldiers dead. Looks like Ukraine is winning the war right? lol

The Russians withdrew their forces a week before. Somehow the Ukrainians and the US are claiming some sort of victory of the Russians that had long left.

Remember the two goals set by Putin for the special military operation: denazify and demilitarize. Both of these goals are human focused, not terrain-focused. In other words, if a tactical-level withdrawal allows the Russian to kill scores of Ukrainian and NATO personnel and destroy their equipment, they will gladly accept the trade.

The other goal was to protect the LDNR. Kherson is not part of the LDNR.

Territory can be reconquered, equipment is hard to replace, especially complex weapon-systems.

And soldiers cannot be resurrected.

birdseye 2022-09-17 00:37:36 

In reply to terminator

Remember the two goals set by Putin for the special military operation: denazify and demilitarize. Both of these goals are human focused, not terrain-focused. In other words, if a tactical-level withdrawal allows the Russian to kill scores of Ukrainian and NATO personnel and destroy their equipment, they will gladly accept the trade.
Let’s stipulate that your assessment is correct - I am flabbergasted that you revel in the misery that the war creates and the human and structural carnage it leaves, “on both sides” to quote your fuhrer, Trump.

terminator 2022-09-17 09:48:29 

In reply to birdseye

What a dumb response by you . Instead of debating the points I am making, what you and others have done is just regurgitate what you read in the mainstream press. At least attempt to follow the events on the ground in Ukraine an try to understand the strategy involved. I remember clearly at the beginning of the war when I said that Russia had prepared from 2014 for a war for attrition in Ukraine because they clearly understood the US and NATO geopolitical agenda in Ukraine you and others said I was crazy.