The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Non TKR supporters...

granite 2022-09-19 08:22:48 

Your happiness pervades this MB this morning,nobody pelting nobody vex,yall "happy like a pig in shit". lol lol lol

Emir 2022-09-19 11:36:10 

In reply to granite

big grin big grin. Did you notice yesterday how some of these small men were calling Polly all kinds of names- like little girls. As a WI fan, I have my eyes on the players who will represent us in the WC and I want them to do good, regardless of which foreign owned franchise they play for.

It is why I believe Pooran should not be captain- he was the reason they got beat last night- dropped the danger man Charles, then got out to an ordinary ball for a duck

big grin

Windiesfan78 2022-09-19 11:56:10 

In reply to Emir

Well Polly was behaving like a little spoilt brat, throwing his toys out the pram. He got what he deserved and I could see that he was hurt. Maybe if he would stop being such a bully, things would work out differently. He is a shadow of the player he was and no one is intimidated by him anymore. I especially liked when Chase said that the aim was to silence the crowd. That he did much to my delight big grin.

doosra 2022-09-19 11:57:27 

In reply to Windiesfan78

They love to give but any Lil lixxx dem bawlin eh big grin

Windiesfan78 2022-09-19 12:26:40 

In reply to doosra

Well I don't understand, when Guyana beat Barbados in a close match in the regional 4 day competition, I laughed and joked with Narps. At the end of the day the men represent the W.I. If Pollard would show some humility then maybe less people would be on his case. I said it before and I will say it again, the glory days of TKR are OVER! big grin

granite 2022-09-19 16:03:32 

In reply to Windiesfan78
You all cannot help when Trinis in trouble,allyuh talking bout we daz grumble,the fact is Trinis don't even think bout yall,but unu got plenty time to worry bout we.Since i joined in 2013 i have seen very spiteful posts about us,posters from different islands gang up.Gwan wid allyuh bad self.

Jumpstart 2022-09-19 16:20:53 

In reply to granite

lol lol lol lol lol

SnoopDog 2022-09-19 16:31:29 

In reply to granite bin Laden

Since i joined in 2013 i have seen very spiteful posts about us,posters from different islands gang up.

It's just terrible, isn't it? cry

doosra 2022-09-19 16:51:20 

In reply to SnoopDog

#tinywhineys big grin

Windiesfan78 2022-09-19 16:54:41 

In reply to granite

I certainly hope you aren't taking this seriously. This is exactly the reason why you will hold more licks, if you don't pipe down. If you aren't checking why the comment? The Trini posse was silenced last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. When Russell hit that six off the final ball, the crowd cheered and then realised, hold on, we lost by one run. There was a moment of silence, the type you hear when ypu lose. As for me, I like to give credit where it is due. Hosein is a player that I believe has a bright future in West Indies cricket, if he keeps his head on. Pollard is past his expiry date, hence the reason why he ran away before he got the chop. Do I have something against him, not really. I supported him as the best choice W.I had at the time. He also led the Tridents to their first CPL title. However, Pollard carries things a bit too far at times, something which he should look to change.

Windiesfan78 2022-09-19 16:55:45 

In reply to SnoopDog

Snoop, that is hilarious lol lol lol lol!!!!!!