The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Toronto Mayor Resigns: I did not practice social distancing

WI_cricfan 2023-02-13 18:11:42 

Tory admitted that he became engaged in the affair when he and his wife “were enduring many lengthy periods apart while I carried out my responsibilities during the pandemic.”

In other words he was practicing social distance with Barb (his wife) but not with his female staffer.

tops 2023-02-13 18:21:03 

In reply to WI_cricfan
No, side effects from the vaccine.
Another woman on the side. big grin

WI_cricfan 2023-02-13 18:47:55 

In reply to tops
You just don't wake up one morning and seh " I think I am gonna sin today"

defeyeant 2023-02-13 19:21:21 

So wha he saying is unlike Rob Ford he didnt have enough to eat at home? big grin big grin big grin

Kay 2023-02-13 20:30:36 

Not resigning .... will still be Mayor

WI_cricfan 2023-02-13 20:42:40 

In reply to Kay

On Friday, Tory said he was resigning after having a relationship with a former employee in his office, something he called a "serious error in judgment" that risked "tarnishing" the city's top job.

Budget chief Gary Crawford said Monday that Tory is committed to staying on to finish the budget process as councillors are set to begin debating the 2023 iteration this Wednesday.

"This is an incredibly important budget for the City of Toronto after a challenging time, and we need his leadership," Crawford told reporters.

How could a person with self confessed problem of "serious error in judgment" be entrusted to lead the budget debate?

tops 2023-02-13 22:05:57 

In reply to WI_cricfan
Do U think he got one of this?

big grin big grin