joe Biden makes surprise visit to Ukraine:

What say ye faint of hearts? THIS AINT NO SLEEPY JOE big grin
Link Text

XDFIX 2023-02-20 13:36:32 

In reply to birdseye

Look like Joe, old but not cold!

johndom90 2023-02-20 15:31:48 

An epic chemical disaster on the scale of chernobyl is Ohio,

southern borders in disarray .....but ...the President shows up shows up in Ukraine. confused

not to mention, shooting down amateur weather ballons with $400,000 missiles.

Bad ass indeed. Stick to blowing up underwater pipelines Joe.

Cheeks 2023-02-20 15:48:51 

In reply to johndom90

An epic chemical disaster on the scale of chernobyl is Ohio,

southern borders in disarray .....but ...the President shows up shows up in Ukraine. confused

not to mention, shooting down amateur weather ballons with $400,000 missiles.

Bad ass indeed. Stick to blowing up underwater pipelines Joe

Not that its any of my business..but the issues you refer to above are not mutually exclusive. A president has to address multiple issues. I dunno..you expect him to be in a Hazmat suit in Ohio 24-7?

johndom90 2023-02-20 16:01:30 

In reply to Cheeks

He asked for the job and he got it .

Is Ukraine more of a priority than the American people in Ohio or the migrant infiltrated southern states?

Ukraine already got 80 Billion and more dollars to win their war....what more will the "big guy's" visit achieve?

Where is the response to to Ohio other than a one million dollar community fund?

The welfare of American people are last on all fronts ... Big Pharma and the Military Industrial complex run things.

hubert 2023-02-20 16:37:05 

In reply to johndom90

On point,sah. Sleepy Joe dreamin g of the votes he gonna get next year from Ukraine.

lol

birdseye 2023-02-20 17:05:43 

In reply to johndom90

Where is the response to to Ohio other than a one million dollar community fund?
The welfare of American people are last on all fronts ... Big Pharma and the Military Industrial complex run things.

Before this weekend’s fiery Norfolk Southern train derailment prompted emergency evacuations in Ohio, the company helped kill a federal safety rule aimed at upgrading the rail industry’s Civil War-era braking systems, according to documents reviewed by The Lever.

Documents show that when current transportation safety rules were first created, a federal agency sided with industry lobbyists and limited regulations governing the transport of hazardous compounds. The decision effectively exempted many trains hauling dangerous materials — including the one in Ohio — from the “high-hazard” classification and its more stringent safety requirements.
Amid the lobbying blitz against stronger transportation safety regulations, Norfolk Southern paid executives millions and spent billions on stock buybacks — all while the company shed thousands of employees despite warnings that understaffing is intensifying safety risks. Norfolk Southern officials also fought off a shareholder initiative that could have required company executives to “assess, review, and mitigate risks of hazardous material transportation.”
It might be helpful to acquaint yourself with some of the facts rather than just indulging in cheap demagoguery
And by the way Joe has only been President for exactly 25 months today; being sworn in Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
Link Text

eXodus 2023-02-20 18:13:46 

In reply to johndom90

migrant infiltrated southern states

something i could never take seriously from a caribbean based community

Brerzerk 2023-02-20 18:17:17 

In reply to Cheeks
But most importantly he is lying!!! It is not on the scale of Chernobyl. It is contained for heaven’s sake and even if it wasn’t there’ll never be the permanent effects of a NUCLEAR DISASTER!!! These guys don’t just listen to lies and propaganda but believe it.

johndom90 2023-02-20 19:31:16 

In reply to eXodus

Let me clarify for you.....infiltratated with illegal migrants , exhausting the local infrastructure.

You should get it now.

Drapsey 2023-02-20 19:39:30 

In reply to johndom90

You think he should've visited Turkey instead?

JOJO 2023-02-20 19:42:07 

In reply to johndom90

Is Ukraine more of a priority than the American people in Ohio or the migrant infiltrated southern states?

Firstly, the Governor of Ohio stated that the President offered federal support and he told the President that if they needed help they would reach out. Now if you knew anything about the relationship between the states and the federal government you would know that that the federal government cannot simply go in and address an issue like this without the invitation of the state government.

Secondly, infiltration of the southern states? Perhaps the reason why you do not understand how government works is because you spend too much time listening to right wing garbage.

johndom90 2023-02-20 19:46:39 

In reply to birdseye

You seem to interpret my comment as some sort of tacit support for the rail industry , whereas my focus is on the environmental crisis on the ground and what's happening going forward. History of American railway consolidation was discussed in depth on CC some time back. Consolidation in the same way that 6 media houses control all the information being fed to the American public 24/7. President after President have overseen this process. This has nothing to do with Biden being in charge for 12 or 25 months, he has accepted/inherited all that went before as current office holder. I may add that just recently he presided over the non granting of "paid sick leave for rail workers" ...something taken for granted in most forms of organized industry. Reports on the ground indicate that this derailed train had 150 cars....something which was against safety protocols, but we know who wins that argument.

My focus is on the response to the projected airborne spread to areas of North East NY state and westwards of Ohio, water table contamination , contamination of the River system heading south. The official government spokesmen are doubling down on talking points with no clear advice to the community/communities affected .

If I were in Ohio , whether voted dems or Rep , what am I to take from my President showing up in what they describe as an active " war zone" on the other side of the world..... pets and other wildlife are dying around me , air quality is questionable , rivers are clearly polluted with no clear path ahead.

One fiasco after another , while the masses quibble...

johndom90 2023-02-20 19:48:05 

In reply to Brerzerk

I don't normally do this ...but ...u talkin in u arse.

that is all. U don't know shyte or understand the toxic potpourri that has spilled in Ohio. evil

johndom90 2023-02-20 19:49:25 

time listening to right wing
In reply to JOJO

Any contrary opinion is referred to as right wing...libertarian ...anti vax...

par for the course.

johndom90 2023-02-20 19:51:46 

In reply to Drapsey

visited Turkey instead?

With 20,000 dead and counting he should prioritize lifting the damn illegal sanctions on Syria...and while at it , tell his buddies from the holy state they should not be bombing Damascus at this time.

Brerzerk 2023-02-20 20:55:34 

In reply to johndom90
How many people have died from toxic chemicals in Ohio so far? What proof do you have that
in yrs to come many will die from the environmental contamination of chemical spillage from those
train cars? Name the chemicals in that 'spillage' that will cause areas to be barren and no plants will grow there for decades as happened in Chernobyl? I also have NEVER done this before but

You are a Lying Idiotic Rass-Hole.

Drapsey 2023-02-20 21:17:01 

In reply to johndom90

Good post.

And here I was thinking that you just vexed because Biden pulled off the 'secret' tip without the right-wingers' knowledge and certain apprising of 'the enemy'.

Brerzerk 2023-02-20 21:24:32 

In reply to Drapsey

A man who compares Vinyl Chloride/Phosphene gas spread to radioactive material spread shouldn't just be ignored but actually shunned. Chernobyl radiation reached France. Under control burn conditions it is doubtful these harmful chemicals will blow 100mls. But worse, while the chemical concentration at the derailment site was 1000's/ppm less than a mile away it was roughly 250ppm As to ground water contamination that is something we will only learn later yet guy is already sure this is worse than Chernobyl???
Just have to SMFH

maj 2023-02-21 00:04:32 

Dems are ignoring this issue hoping it would go away..same as the border.

Where are the environmentalists?

Mike Dewine and the PA governor share the blame as well.

birdseye 2023-02-21 00:30:46 

In reply to johndom90

If I were in Ohio , whether voted dems or Rep , what am I to take from my President showing up in what they describe as an active " war zone" on the other side of the world..... pets and other wildlife are dying around me , air quality is questionable , rivers are clearly polluted with no clear path ahead.
I can understand what you’re saying, but damn man, the presidential portfolio is huge. Something like a train derailment where there has not been a human loss of life, yet (to my knowledge), and after the president talked to the Ohio governor and agreed on certain processes and procedural help, the president has to be able to task relevant department experts. …. As they say – involve the president- if and only if - it can’t be solved by underlings. wink wink cheers...

VIX 2023-02-21 01:23:53 

Badass! Unprecedented!!

Tune in tomorrow when Great Joe of Murca will inspire the misfits by brushing his teeth on his own!!

Drapsey 2023-02-21 04:25:06 

In reply to johndom90

Even more 'bad' stuff happening in Ohio while President Biden is away.

1 dead, at least 13 hospitalized after explosion at Ohio factory: firefighters

OAKWOOD VILLAGE, Ohio (WJW) — Investigators are now looking to determine what caused an explosion at an Oakwood Village, Ohio metal manufacturing plant Monday afternoon.

Witnesses reported hearing a big “boom” shortly after 2 p.m. Crews from multiple cities were then sent to the Alexander Road address where I. Schumann & Co., which produces copper alloys, is located.

birdseye 2023-02-21 15:24:19 

In reply to VIX

Tune in tomorrow when Great Joe of Murca will inspire the misfits by brushing his teeth on his own!!
You are getting a bit too far with your projection – we learning way too much about you.

big grin

VIX 2023-02-21 17:04:44 

In reply to birdseye

Breaking news!

Badass-Biden just said some words!

credible reports indicate that at least one sentence was coherent !!

Inspirational!!!

POINT 2023-02-22 02:09:38 

The Stark Freaking Fact is this :

Joe Biden is a Hell of A LOT Better than those in the Republican Party who decided to make Donald Trump their Candidate for the Presidency of the United States sadly
He won the Presidency of the United States .

The Stark Freaking Fact is that HE was and is a Disaster. That is precisely why HE and the Republicans are currently
in a Political Wilderness.

My belief is that History and most of the People in the
United States of America will never forgive The Republican Party and Trump .

johndom90 2023-02-22 04:13:10 

In reply to POINT

Joseph , Peter , Mary and Frank....put ah hand cool

BeatDball 2023-02-22 10:19:18 

De man is such a badjohn that he has Putin trembling in his bukta! Fools, stop!! evil

birdseye 2023-02-22 12:01:05 

In reply to VIX

credible reports indicate that at least one sentence was coherent !!

I been trying to get the message to him to stop reading your posts. But as they say no good deeds go unpunished

VIX 2023-02-22 14:01:06 

In reply to birdseye
Indeed!
Biden and Trump before him - they pay close attention to the postings by the influential backroom misfits.

WI_cricfan 2023-02-22 14:35:39 

Was that report by the perverts at CNN

Brerzerk 2023-02-22 14:42:04 

You know, disagree with Dem policies and platform
Think Biden’s performance is unimpressive
Believe America’s attention to foreign policy is disproportionate to the needs of her citizens
then cool. Those are all up for debate.
But, but, to parrot a thought 1st expressed on Right Wing Media that the derailment and chemical spillage in Ohio is worse than a disaster that sent more radiation into the atmosphere than NAKASAKI is highly irresponsible! Post an independent thought for once!
Beware the Repub playbook of maximum exaggerations
UNPRECEDENTED
WORST SCANDAL SINCE WATERGATE (Hilary’s server)
BIGGEST CROWD EVER
BEST WORDS
BEST COFEFFE lol lol lol

birdseye 2023-02-22 16:07:52 

In reply to Brerzerk Don’t take the baits bro – but speak you truths. To paraphrase Zora Neale Hurston “All my Skinfolks ain't my Kinfolks
wink wink

Drapsey 2023-02-22 19:29:53 

In reply to birdseye

Any news on whether he actually fell down the steps of Air Force One or not?

Did Biden Fall Down the Stairs of Air Force One? Video Sparks Speculation

Videos circulating on social media have generated speculation that President Joe Biden might have fallen down the stairs of Air Force One after arriving in Poland this weekend.

At least he didn't fall during the Ukraine leg of his tour.

johndom90 2023-02-22 21:23:01 

In reply to Brerzerk

While you want to politicize this topic , there is absolutely no testing for toxic Dioxins, a multi generational toxin created by this " responsible burn".

My fellow Americans " the water is safe to drink , nothing to worry about here"

No wonder Biden find he self on the other side of the world....far away from this shyte.

Maybe he ent so impaired after all ....

Brerzerk 2023-02-22 22:43:33 

In reply to johndom90
Soooo, the tone and tenor of your post is surely not political eh if a laff ah dedd
Where was it first mentioned the disaster is worse than Chernobyl on CNN and who on this post introduced it?
How much soil and chemicals have The EPA/STATE AGENGIES REMOVED?
Is the declaration the water is safe to drink based on scientific testing?
Not one single one of us (until the EPA says yes or no) will know if testing was done
for Dioxins and what the results were, yet you make assertions. Facts matter bro.

johndom90 2023-02-22 23:30:42 

In reply to Brerzerk

Facts matter bro.

Facts! as from the Govt agencies????

U know what..... I still believe Covid vaccines are safe and effective. the CDC and Joe say so!

I recommend u always ask question. Trust as enshrined in the social contract has long left left this house.

maj 2023-02-23 03:39:43 

In reply to Drapsey

Can't be sure thahs him but here's a video of Badaalss stumbling again climbing the stairs again

https://nypost.com/2023/02/22/biden-stumbles-up-air-force-one-stairs-again-leaving-poland/

Drapsey 2023-02-23 14:17:47 

In reply to johndom90

An interesting 'note', john.

Donald Trump, who rolled back rail safety regulations and slashed environmental protections, donates Trump-branded water to East Palestine residents

Donald Trump brought his 2024 presidential campaign to East Palestine, Ohio, on Wednesday, nearly three weeks after a cataclysmic train derailment prompted an environmental disaster in the small town following the release of toxic chemicals.

The former president's visit to the northeastern village preempted Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's arrival by one day, and Trump relished every opportunity to castigate his Democratic successors, saying Buttigieg "should have already been here," and commanding President Joe Biden to "get over here," according to local reports.

You just got to love this Trump guy. He never fails to capitalize.