The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Racism to the core, but don't tell Ron DeStupid

Casper 2023-02-26 04:27:55 

Ann Koger: Not Angela Davis. But a revolutionary with a racquet.

Baltimore native shatters tennis barriers for African-American women

BeatDball 2023-02-26 10:42:14 

Racism rahsism waysism blasism...structural & systemic racism...it will never stop. We have had a black president, black vice president, governors, mayors, police chiefs, Army generals, etc! African immigrants (legal & illegal) & the whining is never stopping....just 13 % of the population of 300+ million! But, at every major elections, it is racism rahsism waysism, etc etc! Im outta here.
confused evil

Dukes 2023-02-26 12:07:48 

In reply to BeatDball

You make idiotic statements and then run away since you lack the confidence to defend your points of view

Chrissy 2023-02-26 13:47:35 

In reply to Casper
Thanks bro

wink

velo 2023-02-26 13:54:42 

i'm not really a follower of tennis so i have never heard of her. i find it quite ridiculous that police stopped her ma on campus thinking she was angela davis. why would a person who was on the run be attending university. and she looks nothing like her from the pictures i see from that era but all black women with a huge afro look the same to them

camos 2023-02-26 14:40:21 

In reply to Dukes
why you even bother with that guy, wrong or right Maj will engage, this guy on the other hand is crazy as hell!

cricketmad 2023-02-26 14:48:17 

In reply to camos

The man is busy beating balls ,no time for retort.

birdseye 2023-02-26 17:15:02 

In reply to velo

i'm not really a follower of tennis so i have never heard of her. i find it quite ridiculous that police stopped her ma on campus thinking she was angela davis. why would a person who was on the run be attending university. and she looks nothing like her from the pictures i see from that era but all black women with a huge afro look the same to them
what is this about, is it new or ancient?

BeatDball 2023-02-26 17:22:35 

In reply to Dukes Why don't we develop our boorteafool cuntries instead of running to white majority countries & crying racism waysism rahsism, etc! Eh? LKY has shown it can be done & thanks to Paul Kagame...he's also showing it can be done! But, not via socishitism! Fool stop & gwallang!

evil

birdseye 2023-02-26 17:43:27 

In reply to BeatDball

Why don't we develop our boorteafool cuntries instead of running to white majority countries & crying racism waysism rahsism, etc! Eh? LKY has shown it can be done & thanks to Paul Kagame...he's also showing it can be done! But, not via socishitism! Fool stop & gwallang!
From the little that can be deciphered from your question – have it ever dawned on you that the great majority of those disenfranchised blacks you are alluding to have never lived in any other country than USA, and that is the place they are seeking equity within, did you think of that? I guess not. But now that you have been enlightened – what’s your next suggestion?

BeatDball 2023-02-26 17:59:58 

No mate...socishitist immigrates like to jump on the victims' donkey cart! Yet, generally, they are doing better than AAs & even better than if they were in their national origin! Fool, pleez stop nah man.
razz big grin