In reply to FanAttick
I was waiting for you.
Can you imagine if I had commented on Richards?
Meaning you are the one with biases. I call it as I see it, I don't care if the player is my family, played for my high school, went to my church or........came from a club that I worship at (note - unlike you I have no such club or academy).
Back to Bailey, for me, he has been useless as player since he got into the Jamaican team. Are there better players currently in the squad or among the pool, well, of that I am not sure, however, he has not done anything to show that in the Jamaican colors he is better than Parris for example.
WHO IS THIS JAMAICAN PLAYER?
1) hold head down and dribble into a bunch of opposing players.
2) makes an occasional "chip" pass that finds his teammate. Now I know why he got that nickname.
3) makes as many passes to teammates as he does to the opposition.
4) his dead ball kicks (corners/freekicks/penalty) are nothing special meaning, at least 90% of them are ineffective
5) I will give him credit for away from the ball being an improved player in that he (a) doesn't gesticulate his frustrations at his teammates as openly as he used to (b) he makes the effort now to come back defensively (c ) he is taking on the role of talking to teammates in a more encouraging way
6) I can get Maas Joe or Ms. Janey to do #5 for me absent the hype.