Page: previous  1
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 12:09:34 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
37,607 runs

In reply to Brerzerk

Life is not Pure Science

Keep showing how illiterate you are....sigh

Life encompasses many aspects of science.Pure science is a major aspect of life.
We focus on the study of matter, its properties, composition, and interactions.
We explore the structure of atoms and molecules, chemical reactions, and the ways substances can transform.

Unfortunately, this is beyond you...
I made a promise last year not to debate a non High school graduate. Darn, I am sorry I broke that redface

Have a great life...
- edited -
camos 9/27/24, 12:22:52 AM
camos avatar image

debut: 5/6/03
57,681 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

I couldn't tell, other than the Texas drawl, the composition or variation in pigmentation over the phone.
The irony was that the majority were black and beautiful. Over the phone, it was impossible to tell ethnicity.
The same with researchers.

I am living here for about 40 years and the difference between black and white speech is not even subtle, even among college educated.
Brerzerk 9/27/24, 12:36:58 AM
Brerzerk avatar image

debut: 3/16/21
11,374 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

Go back to Grade 3 English comprehension
a. Many means more than one.
b. Life include Arts
c. Social Sciences do not include the study of atoms and molecules (an irrelevance)
You're a lying Jackass grasping at straws effing fool!
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 1:09:55 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

37,607 runs

In reply to Brerzerk

I see why the teachers made me skip the Third Grade...gawd I would have met someone like you...shock

Social science refers to the study of human society and relationships.

Molecules are the collections of atoms, that is Water is composed of Oxygen and Hydrogen atoms, Proteins are made of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, and different components.
Therefore, the molecules that make up the cells of the body are made of atoms.

Atoms are the basic constituents of molecules, cells, humans, and planets. The human body contains about a billion billion billion (10^27) atoms.
They are trying to figure out the composition in Trump's body? A few missing..

So Humans are not made of Atoms...

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkrolleyes
- edited -
Brerzerk 9/27/24, 1:25:51 AM
Brerzerk avatar image

11,374 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

When you find out which social Sciences study human atoms let me know. You cannot really be so Fcuking Stooipid. Seriously???
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 1:30:10 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

37,607 runs

In reply to Brerzerk

So Humans are not made of Atoms...?

Social science refers to the study of human society and relationships.

rolleyes
Halliwell 9/27/24, 2:50:10 AM
Halliwell avatar image

debut: 5/14/05
23,164 runs

shock

lollollol
Chrissy 9/27/24, 3:17:31 AM
Chrissy avatar image

debut: 11/14/02
196,025 runs

In reply to camos
Shhhhhhhlol
Chrissy 9/27/24, 3:19:23 AM
Chrissy avatar image

debut: 11/14/02
196,025 runs

In reply to Brerzerk
In the words of famous posters here - oieeee muh bellylol
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 3:31:48 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

37,607 runs

In reply to Halliwell

You noticed the question was still not answered...?

But the cult is starting to arrive...
with one liners ...cool
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 3:43:17 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

37,607 runs

In reply to camos

Maybe I met the upper middle class society of America...Educated black women.
Not all of black America grows up in poverty and speaks poorly.
Some attend prestigious schools and speak proper English.

My cousins tell me I speak as a Canadian, not a Trini, I don't know the difference.
When I joined this site , I tried writing as Trini, then later changed to my normal style a few years ago

A few of the pseudos' have responded to me , noting post the link...You cannot write such...big grin
They do not appear on my threads ..a childish, senile attitude...I laugh.

It tells a story, doesn't it... now if I post "in conclusion", its deemed to be AI...smile
- edited -
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 3:56:35 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

37,607 runs

In reply to Brerzerk

When you find out which social Sciences study human atoms let me know

The questions you ask show your intellect level...

Which social science focuses on the study of man?
Anthropology is the study of humans

Which social science focuses on the study of the human mind?
Psychology studies the human mind and draws conclusions about the human psyche.

I can continue, but why , it will make no difference until you graduate from High school?
- edited -
Brerzerk 9/27/24, 5:45:44 AM
Brerzerk avatar image

11,374 runs

Keep digging yuh braying jackass
Of the two, psychiatrist and a psychologist which is a medical doctor? Is a hub science a natural science? No, it use findings from the pure scientists to better do their work and the scientists use their findings for further research and or determinations. Social worker use stats (math) , economists too. Are they mathematicians? Mucking Fool!
JahJah 9/27/24, 6:15:16 AM
JahJah avatar image

debut: 12/6/03
83,198 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

Not all of black America grows up in poverty and speaks poorly.

What does speaking poorly have to with speech patterns and the way people sound?

Black people often have a different sound because they speak poorly? Is that it? That 'sounds' like r...

What race do rednecks belong to?

Anyhoo, maybe we can consider stuff like this?
- edited -
Drapsey 9/27/24, 1:33:05 PM
Drapsey avatar image

debut: 12/26/07
34,011 runs

In reply to JahJah

The Sarge, while posting as Alien21, one of his many former monikers, once posted that his take on the intelligence of Jamaicans is based on that of farm workers on his Niagara escarpment plantation.
JahJah 9/27/24, 1:57:06 PM
JahJah avatar image

debut: 12/6/03
83,198 runs

In reply to Drapsey

He does act like someone who would have a plantation populated by Black people...in his dreams.
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 2:09:29 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

37,607 runs

The linguistic processes inherent in Black American English and White American English are not merely structural elements of language; they are integral to the expression and formation of cultural identity.
These processes provide deeper insights into the ways language shapes and is shaped by the cultural landscapes of these communities.

While both BAE and WAE utilize borrowing as a means of enriching their respective vocabulary, the implications for cultural identity differ markedly.
In BAE, borrowing serves as a vehicle for expressing cultural heritage and communal solidarity.
In WAE, borrowing often reflects a wider array of influences and highlights a commitment to modernization and efficiency.

Compounding in BAE emphasizes community-specific narratives and cultural practices, thereby reinforcing collective identity, whereas acronym formation in WAE signifies a cultural identity aligned with progress and institutional norms.
The linguistic processes of back-formation and conversion in WAE further enhance the community's adaptability and innovative spirit.
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 2:13:25 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

37,607 runs

In reply to JahJah

Ms Zsa Zsa

I have never had a plantation.
I bought a couple of tobacco farms and cultivated them to grow different entities.cool
One will grow saffron, and I am heading to that site in a few minutes.
- edited -
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 2:22:10 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

37,607 runs

I phased the question to Arawak after barry accused me of having numerous handles

His answer was no. Such would be easily recognized.

But posters know better....rolleyes
camos 9/27/24, 2:44:41 PM
camos avatar image

debut: 5/6/03
57,681 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

The linguistic processes of back-formation and conversion in WAE further enhance the community's adaptability and innovative spirit.
The linguistic processes inherent in Black American English and White American English are not merely structural elements of language; they are integral to the expression and formation of cultural identity.
These processes provide deeper insights into the ways language shapes and is shaped by the cultural landscapes of these communities.

While both BAE and WAE utilize borrowing as a means of enriching their respective vocabulary, the implications for cultural identity differ markedly.
In BAE, borrowing serves as a vehicle for expressing cultural heritage and communal solidarity.
In WAE, borrowing often reflects a wider array of influences and highlights a commitment to modernization and efficiency.

Compounding in BAE emphasizes community-specific narratives and cultural practices, thereby reinforcing collective identity, whereas acronym formation in WAE signifies a cultural identity aligned with progress and institutional norms.

If you understood what is summarized here you would not post it, because it refutes your argument!
sgtdjones 9/27/24, 2:51:32 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

37,607 runs

In reply to camos

Kindly explain?
Halliwell 9/27/24, 4:00:47 PM
Halliwell avatar image

debut: 5/14/05
23,164 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

I am unfazed by the diabolical report that you phased a question to Arawak big grin

You have previous lol
- edited -
Brerzerk 9/27/24, 5:07:58 PM
Brerzerk avatar image

11,374 runs

In reply to JahJah

Let's walk away from this megalomaniacal, fantastical Jackass! They stole his caterpillar bobcat, he bought tobacco plantations, travelled across Canada, then to California, Texas, Trinidad and India in a 2 week span even though spending a full week in one place and staying over in others. Needs to see a psychologist who'll pass him on to a psychiatrist!
How did he survive before this forum?
Page: previous  1