Message Board Archives

Jamaicans, the other WI people, do not...

 
BeatDball Apr 14, 2025, 6:43:45 PM 

know what they are missing out on! My family - my wife, my son & I are onto our second loaf of Easter Bun & a big can of the Tastee cheese! Mih nah joke. cool

 
CWW Apr 14, 2025, 8:42:39 PM 

In reply to BeatDball

Beatdiballs have a third before tariff prices set in.

 
JayMor Apr 15, 2025, 1:15:38 PM 

In reply to BeatDball

Which Easter bun-- HTB (Hannah Town Bakery), Maxfield, Miss Birdie/Purity, Yummy, National, Golden Crust, or...?

--Æ.

 
XDFIX Apr 15, 2025, 6:25:20 PM 

In reply to BeatDball

I am gonna hazard a guess that it's Golden Krust - full of fruits and raisins!

 
BeatDball Apr 15, 2025, 7:17:29 PM 

In reply to JayMor HTB! cool

 
BeatDball Apr 15, 2025, 7:23:20 PM 

Poupah, every evening, it's my dessert after meal! Btw, weekdays, I only eat at evenings. cool

 
birdseye Apr 15, 2025, 9:55:34 PM 

In reply to BeatDball

I pick one up today, I also got some of the cheese, which I normally don’t get because of its salt. But this cheese is really nice, low sodium. Enjoying it