Doctors in Gaza observed a disturbing pattern: children with a single gunshot wound to the head or chest, a sign that they had been deliberately targeted. This emerges from research by de Volkskrant, which spoke with the doctors who are among the last international eyewitnesses.
Israel's deliberate murder of Gaza children
Thu, Jul 9, '26 at 8:05 AM
Thu, Jul 9, '26 at 11:45 AM
@VIX
It's bad and been going on for a long time. The so-called American Christian aid group that replaced UNHRA to distribute food are doing it too.
I
Fri, Jul 10, '26 at 10:10 AM
It is so horrific I read the article and I can admit it literally brought tears to the eyes.
Fri, Jul 10, '26 at 12:17 PM
Notice how Gaza is not in the news anymore?
Any idea what happened to the so-called committee that would be responsible for rebuilding?
Fri, Jul 10, '26 at 2:08 PM
@embsallie
you confused their peace spelling. - they are teking piece by piece of Gaza