Did I read wrong,they win 4 on the trot,they cleaned up BIM Women last match.Me cyah see scores anywhere,always happen when TT on a winning strak.If they are doing that good, I say, carry on my under 19 TITS.😅
TT Under 19 Women
Sun, Aug 16, '26 at 12:09 PM
@Chrissy
the cricket was mostly poor.
i watched a lot of the matches. Quite a few good young prospects including Braffit from Bim, and a few from T&T, Guyana and the other territories. Bim had the best fielders but the fielding and catching were generally poor.
Sun, Aug 16, '26 at 3:32 PM
@FanAttick
I saw a lot of the matches also
Chrissy, all the matches were covered and had commentary.
Sun, Aug 16, '26 at 9:40 PM
There is a little twelve year old from B'dos Zaniyah Bruce looks very promising.
Mon, Aug 17, '26 at 11:47 AM
@factsman
She got the attention of Ian Bishop last night, who spoke about what he saw.