CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Back Room
bug fixes and/or improvements - let me know

bug fixes and/or improvements - let me know

Page: 1 2
Mon, Aug 24, '26 at 7:13 AM

@StumpCam wrote:

Wacky, I have to keep logging in everyday, even after checking the “ keep me logged in box”

Yeah, i'm noticing it too... on it.

Partly it's because of all the new versions i have been releasing - every time i deploy it logs everyone out - but it's more more than that.

Mon, Aug 24, '26 at 9:41 AM

@stumpcam

ok, fixed, i think. One last re-login for everyone and then remember-me should last 30 days

Tue, Aug 25, '26 at 9:02 PM

@Arawak wrote:

@stumpcam
ok, fixed, i think. One last re-login for everyone and then remember-me should last 30 days

I like the log of the thread being attached above when I hit reply.

Wed, Aug 26, '26 at 7:57 AM

@methodic wrote:

I like the log of the thread being attached above when I hit reply.

Yeah it's good when it's good but sometimes it's just too much noise. I did just make an update to prevent it from nesting ALL the previous replies so hopefully that helps.

Wed, Aug 26, '26 at 7:57 AM

In other news, i just had to login again 😞

Wed, Aug 26, '26 at 11:01 AM

@Arawak wrote:

In other news, i just had to login again 😞

😀

Page: 1 2
Forums The Back Room
bug fixes and/or improvements - let me know