CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Rum Shop
Keemo Paul vs Romario Shepherd vs Forde?

Keemo Paul vs Romario Shepherd vs Forde?

Tue, Aug 18, '26 at 9:56 PM

I believe Keemo has by far the most potential as an allrounder in all facets of the game. Once he can stay fit he will pass them both. Hope they all do well and improve as we need depth and competition.

Tue, Aug 18, '26 at 10:11 PM

@voiceofreason wrote:

I believe Keemo has by far the most potential as an allrounder in all facets of the game. Once he can stay fit he will pass them both. Hope they all do well and improve as we need depth and competition.

Holder, Greaves and Paul are the three best all-rounders we have. I will always play Shepherd as a bat.

Tue, Aug 18, '26 at 10:11 PM

@voiceofreason wrote:

I believe Keemo has by far the most potential as an allrounder in all facets of the game. Once he can stay fit he will pass them both. Hope they all do well and improve as we need depth and competition.

All three injury prone....especially Keemo

Tue, Aug 18, '26 at 10:23 PM

I did not mention Holder and Greaves as i believe they are in a class of their own. Keemo does not have their accolades as yet and neither do Forde and Shepherd.

Tue, Aug 18, '26 at 10:24 PM

@Narper wrote:n.

All three injury prone....especially Keemo

True. But let's hope they stay fit.

Tue, Aug 18, '26 at 10:27 PM

@voiceofreason wrote:

I did not mention Holder and Greaves as i believe they are in a class of their own. Keemo does not have their accolades as yet and neither do Forde and Shepherd.

I think what hurt Paul over the years was serious consistent injury but he is as talented as any one of our all-rounders

Wed, Aug 19, '26 at 7:13 AM

Keemo by a mile when fit.

Toss up between Forde & Shepherd .....Shep is the better bat an bowling has improved ....Forde better bowler but mainly dependent on conditions that are conducive to swing.

Wed, Aug 19, '26 at 2:33 PM

I rate Keemo highly but would really love to see him get an opportunity on the test team as I still believe that he is better with the red ball than with the white ball.

Wed, Aug 19, '26 at 2:37 PM

@PalsofMine wrote:

I rate Keemo highly but would really love to see him get an opportunity on the test team as I still believe that he is better with the red ball than with the white ball.

I think he is a very good red ball bowler

Wed, Aug 19, '26 at 3:07 PM

@PalsofMine wrote:

I rate Keemo highly but would really love to see him get an opportunity on the test team as I still believe that he is better with the red ball than with the white ball.

Agree 100% ...

Wed, Aug 19, '26 at 3:58 PM

Sheep is one of the sweetest bowlers in international cricket and hit or miss as a batsman

JHo is overhyped and bits and pieces at best

Greaves is the best out the lot followed by Chemo (test cricket)

Shamar Springer (ODIs) and Forde (T20)

Wed, Aug 19, '26 at 4:34 PM

1 - Jason Holder - Best bowler & best all rounder

2 - Justin Greaves - Best batter

3 - Kemo Paul -

4 - Romario Shepherd

6 - Shamar Springer

7 -- Matthew Forde

8 - Roston Chase - coach’s favourite

Wed, Aug 19, '26 at 7:19 PM

@imusic wrote:

1 - Jason Holder - Best bowler & best all rounder
2 - Justin Greaves - Best batter
3 - Kemo Paul -
4 - Romario Shepherd
6 - Shamar Springer
7 -- Matthew Forde
8 - Roston Chase - coach’s favourite

If this is a white ball ranking, I would just consider moving Chase up to the order above Keemo and Sheppie. I find Chase to be actually quite good in white ball cricket. I would like Springer to get a couple more opportunities as I think that there is a place for him at the WI level. Another Class of 2016 graduate.

Thu, Aug 20, '26 at 9:54 AM

@PalsofMine wrote:

@imusic wrote:
1 - Jason Holder - Best bowler & best all rounder
2 - Justin Greaves - Best batter
3 - Kemo Paul -
4 - Romario Shepherd
6 - Shamar Springer
7 -- Matthew Forde
8 - Roston Chase - coach’s favourite
If this is a white ball ranking, I would just consider moving Chase up to the order above Keemo and Sheppie. I find Chase to be actually quite good in white ball cricket. I would like Springer to get a couple more opportunities as I think that there is a place for him at the WI level. Another Class of 2016 graduate.

White ball or red ball ranking?

Based on a feeling or actual statistics?

Who won ICC Player of the month in July

Jason has passed his peak and should just stick to franchise cricket

Forums The Rum Shop
Keemo Paul vs Romario Shepherd vs Forde?