A natural leader much moreso than either Hope or Chase who are both too passive but not suggesting he should replace either ....so dnt get it twisted!! 😀
Rovman is our best cappo
@CCW wrote:
A natural leader much moreso than either Hope or Chase who are both too passive but not suggesting he should replace either ....so dnt get it twisted!! 😀
Careful.
@natty_forever wrote:
@CCW wrote:
A natural leader much moreso than either Hope or Chase who are both too passive but not suggesting he should replace either ....so dnt get it twisted!! 😀
Careful.
Only JHo could possibly challenge!
@CCW wrote:
A natural leader much moreso than either Hope or Chase who are both too passive but not suggesting he should replace either ....so dnt get it twisted!! 😀
They absolutely should be replaced. No twist here.
But Rovman is NOT a cult member. That’s why he was removed.
@CCW wrote:
A natural leader much moreso than either Hope or Chase who are both too passive but not suggesting he should replace either ....so dnt get it twisted!! 😀
Agreed. I think Rovman should replace Hope for Intl T20s. Not proactive enough. Chase is tactically quite good but does lack that leadership aura. More importantly he is just about hang9ng on to his place
@imusic wrote:
What's your take on Coach Bravo setting fields from on the sidelines?
@voiceofreason wrote:
@imusic wrote:
What's your take on Coach Bravo setting fields from on the sidelines?
What does that have to do with Rovman Powell’s captaincy?
@imusic wrote:
@CCW wrote:
A natural leader much moreso than either Hope or Chase who are both too passive but not suggesting he should replace either ....so dnt get it twisted!! 😀
They absolutely should be replaced. No twist here.
But Rovman is NOT a cult member. That’s why he was removed.
But he is soft, the 5' Pooran embarrassed and bullied him like a 5 y.o .
@CCW wrote:
A natural leader much moreso than either Hope or Chase who are both too passive but not suggesting he should replace either ....so dnt get it twisted!! 😀
obviously.....the latter two are yes men that allow sammy to fulfil his goal of off field captaincy....he doh even need to hide himself to protect his figures again
@tc1 wrote:
@imusic
They absolutely should be replaced. No twist here.
But Rovman is NOT a cult member. That’s why he was removed.
But he is soft, the 5' Pooran embarrassed and bullied him like a 5 y.o .
I never saw that. You obviously saw things I didn’t see, &/or you are privy to information that I am not aware of.
I DID SEE a player lose any and all respect for Shai Hope during play though.
I also saw a coach humiliating Roston Chase by making him a world record holder
Bro, our brother TC finds Rovman's dignified ignoring of Poorie's onfield yelling as being soft. None of us know how it was later handled in the dressing room where disputes belong
@imusic wrote:
@tc1 wrote:
@imusic
They absolutely should be replaced. No twist here.
But Rovman is NOT a cult member. That’s why he was removed.
But he is soft, the 5' Pooran embarrassed and bullied him like a 5 y.o .
I never saw that. You obviously saw things I didn’t see, &/or you are privy to information that I am not aware of.
I DID SEE a player lose any and all respect for Shai Hope during play though.
I also saw a coach humiliating Roston Chase by making him a world record holder
We know that you will see Bajans in a different light, we also saw the great Lara being humiliated by the great Icon Samuels.