Medical reasons
Seems seroius issue
The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket
Sad to hear. Didnt he have some other medical issues fairly recently as well? I wish him a speedy recovery.
@Wasp I was not impressed with all this slow poison on his arm. Term,
Tattoo.
@Edrich wrote:
@Wasp I was not impressed with all this slow poison on his arm. Term,
Tattoo.
@Edrich wrote:
@Wasp I was not impressed with all this slow poison on his arm. Term,
Tattoo.
Ime either
@PalsofMine wrote:
Sad to hear. Didnt he have some other medical issues fairly recently as well? I wish him a speedy recovery.
Yes ...dont know what's up yet
@Wasp wrote
Yes i saw this on FB. Hope he recovers well. Remember he had emergency surgery due to a twisted intestine last year. Hope this is not as serious.
@Wasp Facebook platform, is a place where people are besmirched, falsely, accused, and rife with fake news.
private health information, of any player, will not be published by authorities,
Akeem is in good hands, John Eugene, Sammy,the sports minister, all live a stone throw of each other, in the area I grew up.
@Edrich
This is from St.Lucia daily post:
Saint Lucia Daily Post has learnt that Auguste suffered a medical emergency that required surgery at Tapion Hospital. He was released from hospital today, August 25, just weeks before his 23rd birthday on September 12. His father, Wayne Auguste, described the doctors’ intervention as “world class.”
Auguste is expected to be sidelined for approximately 12 weeks, ruling him out for the remainder of the CPL season and likely ending any immediate contention for selection to the West Indies Senior Men’s Team.
Auguste out due to
Medical reason.
Medical condition? Force ripeness
Status? Serious
@voiceofreason this is a fake news page, from the diaspora, strictly to cause political and self gratification mischief.
there is no doubt the young man is out, due to illness, or injury. But there is no release,yet.
@Edrich wrote:
@voiceofreason this is a fake news page, from the diaspora, strictly to cause political and self gratification mischief.
there is no doubt the young man is out, due to illness, or injury. But there is no release,yet.
Oh wow that's quite malicious as they seemed so authentic posting Hospital info as well as a timeline.