natty....
WE gonna put a beat dong on your Kings.
Kings not allowed in T&T...😂
The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket
natty....
WE gonna put a beat dong on your Kings.
Kings not allowed in T&T...😂
@sgtdjones wrote:
natty....
WE gonna put a beat dong on your Kings.
Kings not allowed in T&T...😂
I realise that you have suddenly re-appeared after the August 26th ambush at QPO.
@voiceofreason wrote:
I realise that you have suddenly re-appeared after the August 26th ambush at QPO.
I was away ..out of country for two weeks...
Picong is coming your way soon...😂
@sgtdjones wrote:
I was away ..out of country for two weeks...
Picong is coming your way soon...😂
3 days too late. See you in the top 4...IF your team make it.
@voiceofreason wrote:
3 days too late. See you in the top 4...IF your team make it.
WE making the Playoffs , then kicking rasses...😎
@sgtdjones wrote:
natty....
WE gonna put a beat dong on your Kings.
Kings not allowed in T&T...😂
How dem crows tasting this mawning? 😂
@googley wrote:
How dem crows tasting this mawning? 😂
What Crow pandit Googley?
The rain saved natty's team.😡
@sgtdjones wrote:
What Crow pandit Googley?
The rain saved natty's team.😡
Right. TKR cannot beat the Kingsmen.
@sgtdjones wrote:
What Crow pandit Googley?
The rain saved natty's team.😡
Rain didn't save Pouty from the big Duck!!! 😂