Aunty Chris is loving it
tek a bow😀😀
3 wickets in di over
The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket
Happy to see him do well. Got some blows early up but his confidence never waned. I expect him to cash in now in Guyana and TNT.
Lots to admire about this young man. Both skills and attitude top notch. Hope he continues to improve.
Don't 'misunderestimate' the importance of his very skilled and supportive captain.
@Fantom wrote:
Don't 'misunderestimate' the importance of his very skilled and supportive captain.
Nor the importance of Coach $ammy who 'discovered' and brought him into the limelight. 😎
@Drapsey wrote:
Nor the importance of Coach $ammy who 'discovered' and brought him into the limelight. 😎
I know you are trolling !!! Sammy didnt discover s...t Vitel demanded to be selected inspite of Sammy
He comes from my alma mater and playing fields ,for years we dominated schoolboy cricket but not many made it to national selection ,the schools in Kingston tended to get the pick
I wish him well he will be an asset wherever his talent takes him
@ponderiver wrote:
I know you are trolling !!! Sammy didnt discover s...t Vitel demanded to be selected inspite of Sammy
He comes from my alma mater and playing fields ,for years we dominated schoolboy cricket but not many made it to national selection ,the schools in Kingston tended to get the pick
I wish him well he will be an asset wherever his talent takes him
yuh know....Sammy aint discover anyone
@Chrissy wrote:
Aunty Chris is loving it
tek a bow😀😀
3 wickets in di over
Nice. Happy for him. Want to see him in some first-class games.