CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Rum Shop
Coach Dwayne Bravo shows how it’s done

Coach Dwayne Bravo shows how it’s done

Thu, Sep 3, '26 at 5:19 PM

I’m not a lickit fan but he shows true class here…

Thu, Sep 3, '26 at 7:46 PM

@FanAttick wrote:

I’m not a lickit fan but he shows true class here…

Hopefully he recall Micheal for the next season...

Will be a family reunion.. de three brothers together for TKR.

Not sure where you're seeing this class.. he's no different from the other unqualified coach. Dem man is all about friends and family.

Thu, Sep 3, '26 at 10:23 PM

@anthonyp wrote:

Not sure where you're seeing this class.. he's no different from the other unqualified coach. Dem man is all about friends and family.

I think you are mixing up the two . Sammy has embraced all and sundry like Hetmeyer who consistently walks in/out of the team based on his commitments. Bravo is no leader or coach like Sammy.

Forums The Rum Shop
Coach Dwayne Bravo shows how it’s done