Well well,, this youngster gets Narine and now clocks Pooran in his head first ball
BAJAN POLLARD CLOCKS POORAN IN HIS HEAD
fastest ball clocked at 143k last night and he did not back down to the trini batsmen he was up in their face
This youngster was my favourite in the U19 tournament last year
He is the only Bajan youngster that should be playing regional 4-day cricket
Parrish is someone I hope the selectors are watching also
@velo wrote:
fastest ball clocked at 143k last night and he did not back down to the trini batsmen he was up in their face
Quote from cricinfo commentary
Amir: “As a West Indian, we love to see our young fast bowlers perform with passion and aggression, but that incident from Pollard was a despicable example of poor, unsportsmanlike behaviour. Not just the incident, but his behaviour afterwards. Hopefully someone senior will intervene and teach the young man.
@imusic wrote:
Quote from cricinfo commentary
That's damning man. Were you watching the match?
@imusic wrote:
Quote from cricinfo commentary
I realize that some countries are not allowed the same YouTube videos.
All CPL games are live on YouTube in Bermuda.
Do not allow idiots to educate you.
The match was streamed on YouTube and is there for replay.
The Pooran hit was in the 4th over from about the 34 minutes mark.
I did not see anything wrong with Pollard hit,
unless he is writing about some other incident.
@TanteMerle wrote:
Watch for yourself
I realize that some countries are not allowed the same YouTube videos.
All CPL games are live on YouTube in Bermuda.
Do not allow idiots to educate you.
The match was streamed on YouTube and is there for replay.
The Pooran hit was in the 4th over from about the 34 minutes mark.
I did not see anything wrong with Pollard hit,
unless he is writing about some other incident.
I watched the game and the youth is impressive with his pace and control and of course he is a big unit. The incident is in reference to the beamer he bowled at Colim Munro which hit him on the glove and coul dhave broke his hand. The issue is the youth did not raise his hand and show some remorse as is customary, so Colin was pissed and the Captains got involved. I have never seen Colin so pissed. Munro hit him for a six afterwards and was cussing all the way even when he got dismissed some overs later by another bowler. The youth was in the wrong as it is customary for the bowler to show some form of remorse upon bowling a beamer unless it was intentional which I am sure it was not.
There's the possibility with adrenaline pumping the "I'm sorry gesture" wasn't foremost in his mind but his handlers should put him straight on that. Re-being hit, do these guys realize that ducking, swaying, hooking, pulling require practice just as pretty cover drive and pose do? A set a cowards who the moment they see something fast and short they instinctively close dem yeye an' cringe.
@voiceofreason wrote:
I watched the game and the youth is impressive with his pace and control and of course he is a big unit. The incident is in reference to the beamer he bowled at Colim Munro which hit him on the glove and coul dhave broke his hand. The issue is the youth did not raise his hand and show some remorse as is customary, so Colin was pissed and the Captains got involved. I have never seen Colin so pissed. Munro hit him for a six afterwards and was cussing all the way even when he got dismissed some overs later by another bowler. The youth was in the wrong as it is customary for the bowler to show some form of remorse upon bowling a beamer unless it was intentional which I am sure it was not.
At the end of the match young Pollard walked pass everyone and went straight to Munro, they shaked hands and it looked like he apologised.
Not sure why people trying to make a big deal over it..