CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Back Room
Show your support for Trump here.

Show your support for Trump here.

Page: 1 2 next
Sun, Sep 13, '26 at 7:21 PM

I'll be the first to raise both hands.

Sun, Sep 13, '26 at 7:59 PM

Have you heard anything about justice re the two murdered St Lucian fishermen?

There may be some folks right here who want to look the other way.

Sun, Sep 13, '26 at 11:38 PM

@Cheeks wrote:

Have you heard anything about justice re the two murdered St Lucian fishermen?
There may be some folks right here who want to look the other way.

The government of Saint Lucia to this date has received no information concerning this matter.

Sun, Sep 13, '26 at 11:43 PM

It has not escaped me that I am the only poster showing fulsome support for Trump here.

Tue, Sep 15, '26 at 7:26 AM

Wow!! I can't believe that I am the only one here who is supporting President Donald Trump. Where have all the vipers gone?

Tue, Sep 15, '26 at 9:24 AM

@Courtesy wrote:

Wow!! I can't believe that I am the only one here who is supporting President Donald Trump. Where have all the vipers gone?

They have all crawled back into the safety of the Dotard's fat bloated arse.

Tue, Sep 15, '26 at 9:39 AM

@SnoopDog wrote:

They have all crawled back into the safety of the Dotard's fat bloated arse.

They are waiting for the broken clock to do its thing

Tue, Sep 15, '26 at 9:55 AM

@SnoopDog wrote:

They have all crawled back into the safety of the Dotard's fat bloated arse.

How were they able to advance pass his diapers?

Tue, Sep 15, '26 at 10:04 AM

@Courtesy wrote:

How were they able to advance pass his diapers?

Who do you think changes them?

Tue, Sep 15, '26 at 10:20 AM

@SnoopDog wrote:

Who do you think changes them?

😊😊Hahahahahahaha!!!

Tue, Sep 15, '26 at 12:06 PM

@SnoopDog wrote:

Who do you think changes them?

haha

Wed, Sep 16, '26 at 10:13 PM

At this stage there are 6 types of people holding on:

1.Super rich tryimg to 'out rich' each other for bragging rights and control of the world

2.In the 'files' for some.pretty heinous acts ...many of those are in 1 above...I believe.

3. Self hating and disillusioned brown/ black.people.

4. Hardcore unrepentant racists.

5 Fake Christians whose pride blocks them from.being honest about this shitshow.

6. Just effin stupid. I am sorry.

Thu, Sep 17, '26 at 3:44 AM

@Cheeks wrote:

At this stage there are 6 types of people holding on:
1.Super rich tryimg to 'out rich' each other for bragging rights and control of the world
2.In the 'files' for some.pretty heinous acts ...many of those are in 1 above...I believe.
3. Self hating and disillusioned brown/ black.people.
4. Hardcore unrepentant racists.
5 Fake Christians whose pride blocks them from.being honest about this shitshow.
6. Just effin stupid. I am sorry.

I am prepared at this stage to give Trump supporters the benefit of the doubt. They just need to be brave enough to come on this thread to tell us the reason(s) why they still support Trump.

Sun, Sep 20, '26 at 9:38 AM

bump for BrokenBalls to respond. I am sure he will be delighted to state his support for supreme leader! HAHA

Sun, Sep 20, '26 at 11:17 AM

How did people allow themselves to be hoodwinked by this guy? I really struggle with it. A cursory glance at the guy's history, old and recent should have been enough to say ...no effin way!!!!

Instead we have a man who is empowered and supported by powerful people prepared to inflict pain on all humanity all in the name of protecting the 'islanders'.

I weep for mankind.

Page: 1 2 next
Forums The Back Room
Show your support for Trump here.