WI 70-1(7) CRR:10
John Campbell 45 (2![]()
Shai Hope 10 (5)
Prasidh Krishna 4-0-35-1
The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket
WI 70-1(7) CRR:10
John Campbell 45 (2![]()
Shai Hope 10 (5)
Prasidh Krishna 4-0-35-1
@positiveg wrote:
I came in here to ask one thing. Didn't the tv umpire say the ball is grounded in that shot?
I was thinking the same thing when I heard him say that fingers are under the ball while it looked like the ball was on the ground. I knew he was going to give him out.
@Chrissy wrote:
70-1 from 7
Campbell on Fyah
45* from 28
Quickest team 50s for WI vs India in ODIs
Campbell 50 off 29 tied with IVA Richards for the fastest vs India! Congrats!
7.4
F
Gurnoor Brar to John Campbell, SIX, that’s 50 for John Campbell, and he gets there off just 29 deliveries! He gets there in style. Into the pads from Brar, and Campbell whips the length ball over deep fine leg for a maximum. Goes just over Prasidh Krishna. He raises his bat to the crowd and fist-bumps his partner. Back-to-back fifties for John Campbell