well we need world class batsmen. I think we have one here.
So Jangoo was a diamond in the rough
@methodic wrote:
well we need world class batsmen. I think we have one here.
I agree with the statement, i had him pegged since his under 19 days, plenty more to come from this gem
@hawk wrote:
I agree with the statement, i had him pegged since his under 19 days, plenty more to come from this gem
Since I saw him open for the leewards I thought he was one of our better bats. To think that he was dropped after his first one day century
..................
"They will crown you today and crucify you tomorrow."
@methodic wrote:
well we need world class batsmen. I think we have one here.
Yes Bro I saw that long time. Scammy was quick to drop de man. Happy he forced the Scam hand.
Jangoo arrived on the International scene at a mature cricket age, many of the other batters were forced on the international scene earlier in age when they did not have a figured out game
@Baje wrote:
Since I saw him open for the leewards I thought he was one of our better bats. To think that he was dropped after his first one day century
A drop is not the end of the world, it happens to the best of them, in our last test against Pak they dropped a performing player as well, a day will come when dropping him is not an option like Hope is today.