CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Rum Shop
So Jangoo was a diamond in the rough

So Jangoo was a diamond in the rough

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 8:10 AM

well we need world class batsmen. I think we have one here.

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 8:14 AM

@methodic wrote:

well we need world class batsmen. I think we have one here.

I agree with the statement, i had him pegged since his under 19 days, plenty more to come from this gem

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 10:17 AM

@hawk wrote:

I agree with the statement, i had him pegged since his under 19 days, plenty more to come from this gem

Since I saw him open for the leewards I thought he was one of our better bats. To think that he was dropped after his first one day century

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 10:22 AM

..................

"They will crown you today and crucify you tomorrow."

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 10:33 AM

He was not a "Friend"

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 10:53 AM

@methodic wrote:

well we need world class batsmen. I think we have one here.

Yes Bro I saw that long time. Scammy was quick to drop de man. Happy he forced the Scam hand.

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 11:13 AM

Jangoo arrived on the International scene at a mature cricket age, many of the other batters were forced on the international scene earlier in age when they did not have a figured out game

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 11:20 AM

Also, one of the better keepers in the region.

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 11:45 AM

@Baje wrote:

Since I saw him open for the leewards I thought he was one of our better bats. To think that he was dropped after his first one day century

A drop is not the end of the world, it happens to the best of them, in our last test against Pak they dropped a performing player as well, a day will come when dropping him is not an option like Hope is today.

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 11:51 AM

@sgtdjones wrote:

..................
"They will crown you today and crucify you tomorrow."

So right Sad Sack. He's a gem...until his next low score.

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 11:58 AM

Sammy quick to drop some players

JANGOO should never have been dropped

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 1:05 PM

@FuzzyWuzzy wrote:

So right Sad Sack. He's a gem...until his next low score.

๐Ÿ˜‚ Good to see you back fuzzy

Forums The Rum Shop
So Jangoo was a diamond in the rough