CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Rum Shop
Ravi Rampaul: Chasing 400 in 43 overs is not right

Ravi Rampaul: Chasing 400 in 43 overs is not right

Page: 1 2
Fri, Oct 2, '26 at 12:31 PM

@tc1 wrote:

What would you say when they chased down 298 with only the loss of 2 wks. Every test team we played over the last 18 months has scored over 400 runs at will against our bowling, in fact India and NZ declared in every test they played.

You need to lie! But we failing to make over 250 does not worry you during this period. Do not worry I know why.

Fri, Oct 2, '26 at 12:39 PM

Australia in a 3 match series only made 300 once...yeah the same series we made 27.

Fri, Oct 2, '26 at 12:40 PM

Anyone that cannot see improvement in our bowling unit is one insular butt licker. [Full Stop]

Fri, Oct 2, '26 at 3:47 PM

@googley wrote:

I suspect like others, Ambi dont want to be anywhere near any cricket team with him in charge. And if so, I dont blame him one bit!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BRVs557esMA

Some of you all just like to chat shite that you all don't know. Most of allyuh don;t even live in the freakin Caribbean.

Ambie has always wanted to be a part of the WI setup and was there before.

Fri, Oct 2, '26 at 3:49 PM

If Wi were dismissed for sub100 on that pitch they would start calling for Floyd..

Fri, Oct 2, '26 at 3:58 PM

@natty_forever wrote:

You need to lie! But we failing to make over 250 does not worry you during this period. Do not worry I know why.

NZ vs WI 2025 3rd test N.Z 575/8d 306/2d

W.I 420, 138

1st test N.Z 466/8d, W.I,I67 , 457/6

W.I vs India , India 518/5d,124/3 , W.I 248 &390

2nd test W.I162 & 146 , India 448/5d

Sri Lanka vs W.I , sl 549/6 251/9 , WI 499 &109/0

where is the improvement in the bowling?

I am asking if you call out Riefer, you have to call out Rampaul, every team scored 400 on our bowling .

Page: 1 2
Forums The Rum Shop
Ravi Rampaul: Chasing 400 in 43 overs is not right