CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Rum Shop
Temperament of Steel: Jangoo's Biggest Asset

Temperament of Steel: Jangoo's Biggest Asset

Sun, Oct 4, '26 at 9:57 AM

We all know that Shai is world-class, but my goodness, that Jangoo fella was impressive.

I've been a fan of Jangoo ever since I first saw him bat.

The guy has a temperament of steel. What I love is not just that he scores runs, but how he scores them. He has an uncanny ability to find the gaps and place the ball into open space with aplomb.

It looks like we've found another real batsman to partner Hope!!

Sun, Oct 4, '26 at 9:59 AM

@Jammal22 wrote:

We all know that Shai is world-class, but my goodness, that Jangoo fella was impressive.
I've been a fan of Jangoo ever since I first saw him bat.
The guy has a temperament of steel. What I love is not just that he scores runs, but how he scores them. He has an uncanny ability to find the gaps and place the ball into open space with aplomb.
It looks like we've found another real batsman to partner Hope!!

He bats with a Laresque confidence

Sun, Oct 4, '26 at 10:17 AM

@Baje wrote:

He bats with a Laresque confidence

He has the potential to be a great

Four consecutive 50 with one century and one not out

Highly consistent

Forums The Rum Shop
Temperament of Steel: Jangoo's Biggest Asset