CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Rum Shop
West Indies x Superfan official merchandise

West Indies x Superfan official merchandise

Sun, Oct 4, '26 at 6:05 PM

Store.

I saw thia on Wai IG stories saying rhia would be launching at 4 today.

Wasn't aure what exactly it was but juat checked iut iut.

WI seemed to have a new merchandising deal with Superfan.

Good way if pulling in some extra cash

Sun, Oct 4, '26 at 6:11 PM

.................

At those prices , who will buy anything?

Too expensive for T&T supporters...

$ 570 T&T for a shirt?

19,827.67 Guyanese dollars

Sun, Oct 4, '26 at 6:38 PM

@sgtdjones wrote:

.................
At those prices , who will buy anything?
Too expensive for T&T supporters...
$ 570 T&T for a shirt?
19,827.67 Guyanese dollars

Yea the prices are very close to the original jerseys etc. I guess we will see. But I was like thinking maybe $30 US XCD $80 but then I see XCD $250 for a shirt was like dammmnn. I mean they look nice but the price outside my range.

Forums The Rum Shop
West Indies x Superfan official merchandise