CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Back Room
I approve this message..Jamaica where are you?

I approve this message..Jamaica where are you?

Mon, Oct 5, '26 at 12:21 PM

Ghana takes a stand

Those Jehovah Witnesses who like to disturb my peaceful Saturday mornings should be next in line..

Mon, Oct 5, '26 at 4:30 PM

I laughed when I read it because a number of bus preachers are pure Finals one of who I caught red-handed on a bus from Kgn to Spanish. (The distances young lads would travel finguh "check a girl dem time deh though eee)💩🙆

Mon, Oct 5, '26 at 5:18 PM

@Brerzerk wrote:

I laughed when I read it because a number of bus preachers are pure Finals one of who I caught red-handed on a bus from Kgn to Spanish. (The distances young lads would travel finguh "check a girl dem time deh though eee)💩🙆

What you saying? Dem a samfi men?😂

Forums The Back Room
I approve this message..Jamaica where are you?