CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Poor strategy.

Page: 1 2 3
Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 12:38 PM

This should be the end of Shithound Mathew Forde representing west Indies cricket. He offers absolutely nothing with bat nor ball.

But imprtantly, what does Sammy see in him to persist that long with him?

Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 12:39 PM

@Courtesy wrote:

This should be the end of Shithound Mathew Forde representing west Indies cricket. He offers absolutely nothing with bat nor ball.
But imprtantly, what does Sammy see in him to persist that long with him?

Plays for Kings. Looks more effective bowling back of a length hitting top of off.

Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 12:40 PM

One of the easiest T20 hundred I have seen scored! 😫

Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 12:40 PM

@natty_forever wrote:

Plays for Kings.

I thought so. Btw,. I see nothing promising in this new Pooran chap.

I preface this by saying this is the first time seeing him bat.

Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 12:41 PM

@natty_forever

"At this point, the West Indies fielders should just pack up, sit in the stands, and enjoy the show like the rest of us."

Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 12:41 PM

@Courtesy wrote:

I thought so. Btw,. I see nothing promising in this new Pooran chap.
I preface this by saying this is the first time seeing him bat.

Looked the part in the CPL, but like all the others gets a start but never goes on consistently enough.

Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 12:43 PM

@natty_forever wrote:

Looked the part in the CPL, but like all the others gets a start but never goes on consistently enough.

Ok thanks. I don't waste my time viewing CPL.

Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 2:52 PM

@Courtesy wrote:

Ok thanks. I don't waste my time viewing CPL.

I really enjoyed it this year. The Pakistanis lifted the league.

Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 3:32 PM

@ray wrote:

Is anyone home?
Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 3:34 PM

@tc1 wrote:

Reifer, you and Decourtesy agree with his strategy.

Can someone please explain what " trust the process" really means, plus if it is not working what is the result

Tue, Oct 6, '26 at 3:44 PM

@Conorboy wrote:

Can someone please explain what " trust the process" really means, plus if it is not working what is the result

Means, to hell with results.

Page: 1 2 3