CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Rum Shop
JCA treasurer Resigns.....

JCA treasurer Resigns.....

Sat, Oct 10, '26 at 1:54 PM

Kerry Scott resigns as JCA treasurer, citing governance and accountability concerns

“I’ve given considerable thought to the recent decisions and directions of the association, and in particular to whether they remain consistent with the principles of accountability, transparency, good governance and renewal that I believe are essential to the continued development of Jamaica cricket,” he said.

Link

Sat, Oct 10, '26 at 1:55 PM

@LBW375 wrote:

Kerry Scott resigns as JCA treasurer, citing governance and accountability concerns
“I’ve given considerable thought to the recent decisions and directions of the association, and in particular to whether they remain consistent with the principles of accountability, transparency, good governance and renewal that I believe are essential to the continued development of Jamaica cricket,” he said.
Link
Sat, Oct 10, '26 at 1:57 PM

@LBW375

..

Sat, Oct 10, '26 at 3:05 PM

@LBW375 wrote:

Kerry Scott resigns as JCA treasurer, citing governance and accountability concerns
“I’ve given considerable thought to the recent decisions and directions of the association, and in particular to whether they remain consistent with the principles of accountability, transparency, good governance and renewal that I believe are essential to the continued development of Jamaica cricket,” he said.
Link

Very interesting

Sat, Oct 10, '26 at 3:12 PM

Oh boy...sigh.

If I say that STRONG leadership will see an abrupt end to all of the confusion that happens among the Regional Boards who gonna challenge me?

Strong Leadership at the TOP buttressed by supporting Board Presidents Regionally ( stop laughing guys) will mean

A: SUPPRESS internal disputes from getting enough legs to make the Press

B: Identifying piss poor management and governance and accountability actually meaning something.

C: Cohesion that attracts investment...cause..yuh know..nabady int mismanaging the funds...that kind of thing.

Forums The Rum Shop
JCA treasurer Resigns.....