CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Back Room
This whole Man city scandal, 114 guilty findings

This whole Man city scandal, 114 guilty findings

Sat, Oct 10, '26 at 4:52 PM

This whole Man city scandal, 114 guilty findings just seem farcical to me. I didn’t think the league had 115 rules, let alone to have City violate 114 of them.

What is City guilty of, spending their money to get quality players? And it took 7 years for the governing entities to figure that? I think the league governance is the ones guilty of malpractice.

Maybe I am just biased, but the premier league without Man City will be 30% less interesting

Sat, Oct 10, '26 at 5:58 PM

Once you do serious research on institutions you discover that there is an awful lot of corruption,

Forums The Back Room
This whole Man city scandal, 114 guilty findings