CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Rovman...

Sun, Oct 11, '26 at 11:07 AM

...Jangoo should be playing...I say no more.

Sun, Oct 11, '26 at 11:09 AM

@natty_forever wrote:

...Jangoo should be playing...I say no more.

I beg to disagree. The dimensions of this ground are easy peasy for Rovman. Even with the best spin attack.

Sun, Oct 11, '26 at 11:23 AM

@natty_forever wrote:

...Jangoo should be playing...I say no more.

Samson and Pooran

Two liabilities

Jangoo should be playing over either of these 2

Sun, Oct 11, '26 at 11:25 AM

@LBW375 wrote:

Samson and Pooran
Two liabilities
Jangoo should be playing over either of these 2

YES!

However, I think Jangoo’s role is a backup keeper to Shai, thus he would only play if Shai doesn’t.

That is only reason I can think of why he doesn’t get picked.

Sun, Oct 11, '26 at 12:07 PM

@natty_forever wrote:

...Jangoo should be playing...I say no more.

dropping Rovman is not our best option

Sun, Oct 11, '26 at 12:29 PM

@methodic wrote:

dropping Rovman is not our best option

Why not?

Rovman has past his "sell by" date.