The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Walking through POS Trinidad as foreign bait.

bravos 2018-02-11 14:10:40 

Man looking to get robbed and assaulted.. got good impressions instead.

Larr Pullo 2018-02-11 15:01:11 

In reply to bravos

Weh all the women who picture you does post? Dem is vampire, they don't come out in the day?

bravos 2018-02-11 15:10:25 

In reply to Larr Pullo

Look again pal ,right at the beginning the lady in heels with the black jeans and light top crossing the road a slightly older example but shows how deep and long standing it is,and on Frederick st and in Woodford sq,also different people are more concentrated in different areas..go Maraval,Diego,Woodbrook Grande,Valencia,Chaguanas etc and see a different set,it's real easy,you just on mischief 'Mischief Maker in Chief'...

And you only have to go to a transit point at the right hour and you'll see all represented in concentration,right around those areas..City Gate etc,they flow out like water there or any stop on the Bus Route..and many of them behind those SUVs also.

I can show you many vids with such women aplenty also a vid from the 70's showing those kinda women walking on those same streets,in fact I posted it here before but this thread wasn't about that and it includes that anyway,you just being disingenuous as usual lol..

I could point out many such ladies in this same vid...waaay you a rel trap..

DirtyDan 2018-02-11 18:53:40 

That guy was robbed 2 days after he posted that video. lol lol lol

Kiddin lol lol

alfa1975 2018-02-11 23:35:42 

In reply to bravosYou know the difference.That's what a Sunday afternoon? Richmond St,that was always commercial with very low people traffic. The old Central Bank Building still looks majestic.
That guy needed to go 6 blocks further up, Frederick St and up there at Independence Square- Charlotte,Duncan etc.