The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

So who believe the American FBI and Meuller?

problemjay 2018-02-16 18:40:40 

Oh thirteen Russians are indicted, oh oh we are so surprised

As usual we never see any evidence provided. Just trust what the FBI say? lol we have been down this road in history

nitro 2018-02-16 18:51:51 

In reply to problemjay

Maybe the folks who thought the FBI was biased when the investigated Crooked Clinton, not just once but on several occasions.

sgtdjones 2018-02-16 20:33:49 

In reply to problemjay

Growley did ..remember the serious Carnival threat?

lol lol lol

Runs 2018-02-16 20:52:29 

If mental illness is what causes gun violence, then why don't Germany, England, Japan, Australia, and France have the same amount of gun violence as the United States?

Are Republicans saying there aren't mentally ill people in any other country but ours?

Ninetenjack 2018-02-16 21:57:30 

In reply to problemjay

Here is the really really cool part, fat chance that Russia will ever extradite these guys to face trial so this goes no where, but Mueller gets to prance about like peacock and we have to take his word as fact with no due process.

Ewart 2018-02-16 22:52:59 

In reply to problemjay

As usual we never see any evidence provided....

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

You see what you want to see. Especially if you close your eyes to 37 pages of detailed EVIDENCE.

//

problemjay 2018-02-16 23:16:53 

In reply to Ewart

listen to this clown lol , you believe anything the American intelligence will tell you despite America's manipulative and deceitful history.

Ok so tell us what is in those 37 pages, what did you read?

Ewart 2018-02-16 23:36:54 

In reply to problemjay

Whaaappen?

Yuh cyaan read???

//

ProWI 2018-02-17 01:26:01 

In reply to problemjay

Are you just another unwitting tool/ fool or, maybe another useful idiot?

ProWI 2018-02-17 01:26:57 

In reply to problemjay

Are you just another unwitting tool/fool or, maybe another useful idiot?

black 2018-02-17 01:40:48 

In reply to Ninetenjack

but Mueller gets to prance about like peacock and we have to take his word as fact with no due process.

Tell Putin to send them for due process.

JOJO 2018-02-17 04:10:04 

In reply to ProWI

Are you just another unwitting tool

Hehehe...YOU calling somebody an unwitting tool!! smile

So what would you call yourself...for believing and reposting all that Russian misinformation?

ProWI 2018-02-17 07:35:00 

In reply to JOJO

I was ignoring you because you were just posting B.S. but I need to slap you down.

I dare you to reproduce something I said about Hillary which came out of any Russian misinformation. You are just piggybacking on this Russian revelation as the means of a typical sore loser to attack my initial opposition to Hillary’s presidential running and my preference for Bernie.

My misgivings about Hillary go ways back to her racist tinged 2008 campaign against Barack.

Who of any follower of that campaign could have forgotten that? Maybe you were hiding under a rock.

Secondly, I was never in favour of Bill and Hillary’s centrist pull of the Democratic Party and the overly influence of big money.

I guess you were never aware of these facts. And those were not Russian generated facts.

Even if Obama was funded by some big money, he was not beholden to them like Hillary and this was was borne out by Wall Street’s reaction during his first couple of years in office.

Even though Hillary won the popular vote and, even if Russia had an impact on the election and helped to throw it to Trump, there was still a certain unease with Hillary that was revealed in the clarity of the exit polls. Unfortunately, it is those additional facts, even now, you still find hard to swallow.

So wheel and come again, sore loser, in your convenient attempt to paint my misgivings about Hillary with a Russian brush.

Walco 2018-02-17 13:17:57 

In reply to ProWI

Even though Hillary won the popular vote and, even if Russia had an impact on the election and helped to throw it to Trump, there was still a certain unease with Hillary that was revealed in the clarity of the exit polls. Unfortunately, it is those additional facts, even now, you still find hard to swallow.

Boss, the Russian influence on the 2016 election pales in comparison to Comey's influence. That's why I have no sympathy for that fool.

ProWI 2018-02-17 13:48:24 

In reply to Walco

They both had impacts. No one can really say which was more impactful. Then again, Hillary lost by so few votes per precinct in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, she could have still won the presidency with better campaign planning.

JOJO 2018-02-17 19:16:58 

In reply to ProWI

As I’ve always said, you are just like the Fox News crowd because you do not deal with facts.

I dare you to reproduce something I said about Hillary which came out of any Russian misinformation.

You remember the stuff you were posting about the fraud in Clinton Foundation? Where do you think it came from? You ignored all the factual information that showed the the Clinton Foundation was one of the most transparent out there and all the claims of fraud were unfounded.

...and what about the stuff that you were pushing about the Clinton Foundation and Haiti? Where did that come from? That’s right—the Russians trying to depress voter turnout among AAs, and specifically among Haitians in Florida.

Secondly, I was never in favour of Bill and Hillary’s centrist pull of the Democratic Party and the overly influence of big money

Again, facts. Go compare Hilary’s and Obama’s voting record while they were in the senate together. So Obama isn't a centrist but Clinton is? Obama was heavily funded by Wall Street and you claim he was not influenced by them—but Clinton was equally funded by Wall Street and you ASSUME that she would have been?

Russia had an impact on the election and helped to throw it to Trump, there was still a certain unease with Hillary that was revealed in the clarity of the exit polls.

big grin big grin big grin this one takes the cake. Don’t you think the misinformation caused the unease?

ProWI 2018-02-17 20:55:33 

In reply to JOJO

Your brains are more than a bit addled. You are creating stories, my friend.

Reproduce the Clinton-Haiti story. Ask Courtesy to help in your search.

You have gone Trump on me.

ProWI 2018-02-17 20:57:32 

As to blaming Clinton’s lost solely on Trump is to take the easy way out. Hillary just ran a perfect campaign.

fatman 2018-02-18 04:15:44 

No one ever runs a perfect campaign. ( I’ve actually run). Trumps campaign, for example , was in many ways terrible. But, if you lose, the mistakes get highlighted, and if you win, the good stuff is exaggerated.

Chrissy 2018-02-18 05:54:05 

In reply to problemjay

Huh!

nitro 2018-02-18 07:47:43 

J. Edgar Hoover

Runs 2018-02-18 08:22:45 

In reply to fatman

Well said

Walco 2018-02-18 08:40:26 

In reply to JOJO

I think you are confusing ProWI with Commie. Commie was the one peddling the Clinton Foundation and Haiti fake news. I had some exchanges with Commie about that Clinton Cash documentary.

JOJO 2018-02-18 10:07:20 

In reply to Walco

No I am not. I remember posting the report from Foundation Transparency in response to one of articles he posted about corruption at the Clinton Foundation. I also questioned his use of a source known for repeating right wing talking points. Commie also posted some stuff.

sudden 2018-02-18 10:13:27 

In reply to Walco

correct it was Commie and he was serious about it too. ProWI was a Bernie fan and did criticise Hillary along similar lines.

Walco 2018-02-18 11:13:39 

In reply to JOJO

Ok boss. I can't argue with your specific recollection.

Walco 2018-02-18 11:15:51 

In reply to sudden

Commie was a regular consumer of Brietbart, InfoWars, and Wikileaks

sudden 2018-02-18 11:25:15 

In reply to Walco

Commie is my mate. he was a levelheaded poster until Trump came along. Commie even posted James Okeefe crap as truth. i could not believe it

Walco 2018-02-18 11:38:21 

In reply to sudden

I agree that Commie is a good guy. But as I have told you before, Commie was more anti-Clinton than pro-Trump. He believed that the American system of checks and balances would keep Trump under control. The problem with that theory is that there are no checks and balances because the Republicans control all branches of government.

ProWI 2018-02-18 11:49:23 

ProWI can defend himself. ProWI can take care off JoJo.

ProWI and JoJo did butt heads many times during the 2016 presidential campaign, most often ProWI bested JoJo because ProWI always came with facts.

ProWI never hated on Hillary, because even though he preferred Bernie over Hillary, he was was willing to “ hold his nose” and “ vote” for her in any campaign against the Putin pawn, Donald Trump.

Now, if JoJo wants to believe that Hillary’s hands or Bill’s hands are “clean” in all things political when it came to the black community, then JoJo is smoking something and drinks as much Kool-Aid from the other cup as does Nitro from his.

No JoJo, ProWI never linked Hillary in any nefarious way with Haiti, even though I can tell him some facts I do have from first hand information regarding the whole Haiti relief .

Walco 2018-02-18 11:57:34 

In reply to ProWI

So committed were you to Bernie that I specifically remember you saying that you would have the last laugh after Hillary beat Bernie for the nomination--apparently predicting a Trump victory. To your credit though, I don't remember any laughing coming from you after Trump won.

POINT 2018-02-18 21:11:34 

In reply to black

It is in Hearings & in the Courts that Persons are accorded "Due Process ". FYI , It aint Mueller's job to accord anyone Due Process .

Mueller's job is to put the squeeze on persons so that they can provide him with evidence that he can use against others who he wants to Flip .

Mueller is hunting for Bigger Fish ,
currently he is putting the squeeze on Manafort , via Gates , if he can Flip Manafort , then he will be hunting for much Bigger Fish .

nitro 2018-02-19 05:23:02 

In reply to POINT

Manafort's charges have nothing to with the Trump campaign. Stop the lies bro.

nitro 2018-02-19 13:28:08 

New name for the FBI.

Federal Bureau of Incompetence!

Cleg 2018-02-19 14:19:56 

In reply to nitro

New name for the FBI.

Federal Bureau of Incompetence!

So you agree the FBI colluded with the pussy grabber to tief the Presidency from Hillary!

Drapsey 2018-02-20 07:38:44 

In reply to problemjay

So who believe the American FBI and Meuller?

Maybe the conservatives, they're now considering the pursuit of pardons.

As Mueller Hits Stride, Conservatives Urge Trump To Consider Pardons

Runs 2018-02-20 16:45:33 

Russia-linked attorney Alex van der Zwaan, the son-in law of an Ukranian-Russian oligarch charged with lying to investigators in the Russia probe, has pleaded guilty.

POINT 2018-02-20 20:02:00 

In reply to nitro

YOU will soon find out , TODAY 2/20/18
The Young Lawyer who works with Skadden Arps , is being squeezed by
Mueller to Sing against Manafort .

It is my understanding that HE has
recordings of conversations with Manafort . Mueller is putting the squeeze on this Young Lawyer , so
that ultimately Mueller can make
Manafort Sing . BTW, I can assure You that It aint going to be at Carnegie Hall .

Ewart 2018-02-21 11:14:44 

In reply to POINT

I can assure You that It aint going to be at Carnegie Hall

big grin big grin big grin big grin

Right. More likely at Sing Sing!

lol lol lol lol lol lol

//

problemjay 2018-02-21 12:23:05 

So wait in that same report it show Obama collided with Hillary against Bernie? wtf wrong with the democratic party lol