Many dead in Mosque attacks in New Zealand

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  next 
link black Joined: Feb 28, 2004
3/15/19 3:41:14 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

In a lot of cases, people are not comfortable with this type of activity but don't want to be rude and ask you to leave.

Do you ask them first if the are of other faiths?

In other words, do you give them an option to opt out of the conversation?

And why not?

link Ayenmol Joined: May 4, 2003
3/15/19 3:44:47 PM 
In reply to black

Um so we should stop because you are uncomfortable?

You are too uncomfortable to say you are not interested, but not too uncomfortable to resort to violence?

How about you go ask people if they are of other faiths and we will do our work how we see fit?

If you do not like it feel free to ask us to move on...we shall.

In other words, do you give them an option to opt out of the conversation?

You do not know how to opt out of conversation? Do you understand what a conversation is?

Do you ask anyone here if they are offended by a subject before posting it?

3/15/19 4:00:26 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Um so we should stop because you are uncomfortable?

Yes. 

You are too uncomfortable to say you are not interested, but not too uncomfortable to resort to violence?

What does the mean?

I am not talking about me, I don't have a problem with asking you to leave.

How about you go ask people if they are of other faiths and we will do our work how we see fit?

That is where the harassment comes in. 

You do not know how to opt out of conversation? Do you understand what a conversation is? 

Do you ask anyone here if they are offended by a subject before posting it?

Why are you making this about me?

I am asking questions others might be scared to ask.

link bravos Joined: Oct 14, 2009
3/15/19 4:21:05 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

Brother Ayenmol I do not wish any harm on you for your beliefs,I am only advocating for the possibility that what you believe may not be true thus your whole life doesn't have to be programmed by lies and unnecessary and meaningless sacrifices..

One can be righteous without some conflicting words and ideas written in parables and lead much more productive fulfilling lives void of delusion .

Peace be on to you and your charges.

But don't come knocking on my door early Sunday morning Grandmaster Ayenmol.

link Emir Joined: Aug 9, 2014
3/15/19 4:30:46 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

People like you are the worse ambassadors for religion-all religion.

Two people who do not believe tells you how uncomfortable they are with being confronted at their home and you argue with them.

In religion, there must be no compulsion. People are born free and are given free will. And those who do not believe also lead good and decent lives and in fact there are many who do not believe but are more pious, caring, moral and charitable than those who knock people doors with their bible trying to recruit.

3/15/19 6:02:48 PM 
In reply to black

steeupps

3/15/19 6:08:51 PM 
In reply to Emir

Two people who do not believe tells you how uncomfortable they are with being confronted at their home and you argue with them.

That does not deserve an answer.

In religion, there must be no compulsion. People are born free and are given free will. And those who do not believe also lead good and decent lives and in fact there are many who do not believe but are more pious, caring, moral and charitable than those who knock people doors with their bible trying to recruit.

In my Religion, Jehovah sets the standard...not me. I do not rely on Human reasoning.

Am happy that you know who is good and who is'nt....that is why your Religion knows who is an infidel and who is'nt.

Of course how can the infidel become fidel unless forced to learn a different Language....apparently I need to speak a certain Language before your God can teach me, but he makes no effort to do so.

3/15/19 6:16:17 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

In my Religion, Jehovah sets the standard...not me. I do not rely on Human reasoning.

Has he spoken to you?

3/15/19 6:19:05 PM 
In reply to Emir

Man's bordering on fundamentalist,he doesn't even agree with logic .

He will annoy you to death!

3/15/19 6:39:08 PM 
In reply to Ayenmol

steeupps

That's all you got to say?

You're never lost for words.

link CITYBOY Joined: Jul 11, 2017
3/15/19 6:39:53 PM 
Damn...people talking about religion...some nut just blew the brains out of some people who happen to be MUSLIMS...but are non white and immigrants to a white controlled country..
Nothing new here...Aussies have been killing Aborigines for centuries and New Zealands have done the same to the Maoris...what religion those 2 belong to???
A white supremist wants to save the white race...nothing new here..
all you posters in America look at your skins color//YOU ARE TARGETS AS WELL..religion will mean shit all when the white supremist comes calling..what did Trump say a few days back...let me refresh..'
But something to this effect''DONT LET ME LOOSE MY DOGS ON YOU??
White dominance is already in America..Brownies and Latinos..are asked to stay out..you building a wall and you have a non negotiable barrier to muslims.
you can preach religion then..
Jews were targeted in Europe because they were rich..was that religion or just ENVY by white EUROPEANS who despised the jews..well the jews are gone...and now there is a wave of migrants from all over the world..WHO ARE NOW THE NEW TARGETS..
Its just the way it is ..Whites feel they have an entitlement to superiority..and a bunch of immigrants from the West Indies whose color is a shade dark feel that they can be spared and consider themselves>>TOKEN WHITES..
Well I got news for them...its not religion...its the color of your skin...
Your religion will not save you..KKK rides again..and you know who the leader is..
Adios
CB

link Chrissy Joined: Nov 14, 2002
3/15/19 7:11:59 PM 
In reply to CITYBOY

You nailed it - some of us really think we will be spared. They will learn.

3/15/19 8:51:34 PM 
In reply to bravos

Man's bordering on fundamentalist,he doesn't even agree with logic .

He will annoy you to death!

Yep. I give up on him. But it is people like him who will do anything to "please their god" and that is why they are so dangerous to society- take the bomber in NZ, take the ISIL savages, take the crusaders etc.

link Norm Joined: Nov 28, 2002
3/16/19 12:25:08 AM 
A species that kills itself for no apparent benefit. Humanity is savage and unappreciative of a bountiful world that allows us to be so numerous.

We take our existence for granted.

3/16/19 1:08:34 AM 
Hate begets more hate...A word when wise turns away rage.

Nothing good comes from War. Rage fuels rage....Sea of peace or cascading mob.

People under attack simply react in kind.

I do not stand alone!

3/16/19 9:19:18 AM 
In reply to Norm

We take our existence for granted.

We think existence is based on us and it was made for us,it wasn't,it facilitated us and we take that false entitlement for granted,that false entitlement has permeated and become part of us in everything we do and the results like this dastardly act are here for all to see..

When we realize we're all in the same boat only then we will truly appreciate our existence.

link Courtesy Joined: Apr 16, 2009
3/16/19 9:24:51 AM 
In reply to bravos

Yes "we're all in the same boat"...like coming here to gloat about your company making 130K USD/day and a vast majority of TNTs losing their jobs and ketching their nenen. You're right we take lots of things for granted. Hypocrite and pretender.

3/16/19 9:53:03 AM 
People perspective and context is a serious thing...

I was challenged on my ability and status as a legitimate productive nation building entity and my response was an answer to one of many questions.

Those figures were on good days with big projects as stated and we actually have double that capability with another German system,those projects have been on hold 2 years since,put us in a really bad situation because we made many moves based on projections including procuring other equipment,some involving large investments which I have since sacrificed to patch some holes,including a property with all amenities including a pool etc,it was not easy.

People losing their jobs were because people like me also lost our jobs,and my guys sourced from all the 'hotspots' work for top dollar on projects because I could afford to pay them well,better than some statistician in a bland cubicle ,they are also provided with proper refreshments and catered sustenance whole day on the road,this ain't no slave master no sir,they were also enlightened and sensitized about the species they encountered such as otters macaws various snakes and reptiles on the fringes of virgin land in deep South,they never knew!!!!

My comment on humanity is waaay broader than trivia associated with me.

When your sidekick is stdjones you need to take a hard look in the mirror.

Failed obsolete underachieved unfulfilled bitter professionals are apparently as dangerous as obsolete barbaric teachings of thousands of years spreading lies and contradictions as fact.

3/16/19 9:58:35 AM 
In reply to bravos
"...nation building entity."

Sorry I did not realize that your company was "a nation building entity" earning megabucks and heavily dependent on the largesse of national contracts. I apologize profusely for this and yes in the broader context "all a we in de same boat."

3/16/19 10:06:27 AM 
A foot is a foot a metre is a metre with us,and our prices are way lower than conventional methods with a far superior product in some cases attaining full strength in hours...'30 day strength' that is...in hours..and the scoff marks from the convoys of fully laden trucks on our work just hours earlier is all the proof I need..

This from a company born in the bowels of the hotspot,a company that fought and got in with no favors but as a viable and relevant solution..

Failed obsolete unfulfilled sterile underachieved bitter professionals are a cult onto themselves..

Now we know how the typewriter felt..

3/16/19 10:08:46 AM 
In reply to bravos
A foot is a foot a metre is a metre with us,and our prices are way lower than conventional methods with a far superior product in some cases attaining full strength in hours...'30 day strength' that is...in hours..and the scoff marks from the convoys of fully laden trucks on our work just hours earlier is all the proof I need..

Failed obsolete unfulfilled sterile underachieved bitter professionals are a cult onto themselves..

Now we know how the typewriter felt..

Mate, I have apologized to you...the above and earlier declarations make your company "a nation building entity." I am sorry.

3/16/19 10:11:40 AM 
In reply to bravos

When your sidekick is stdjones you need to take a hard look in the mirror.

Yuh lookin for trubble padner, if they look in the mirror, the mirror will shatter and the devil in dem will come out. big grin

3/16/19 10:27:06 AM 
A company that was advised to disassociate itself from the hotspot if it wants to succeed,but NO!! I would be lying to myself,the hotspot shall benefit as I benefit and try to change the culture from one of gangstersim to one of work ethic and nation building one street at a time,and all it takes is guiding the dominant boys of that street to a better path,and I can only do that with relevant contracts.

My gates are open at any hour,wide open with our backs turned working on something,in the hotspot.

With my lines it is my dream to make POS and environs a better place simply by inducting at risk youth into the world of construction best practices and nation building.

How satisfying it is to hear yutes say 'de boss I cyar believe I working on a project like dis in ah place like dis and so far,I could say I help bill dat" with a BIG smile..

"Boss de big man by we does rel talk about you yuh know,he say yuh is a good one"

Well that boss gonna be setting up a shop in his hole to let other wayward youths bend and tie off steel for upcoming projects and all kinda big pretty hiab truck gonna be picking dem up in de hotspot if all goes well!

I certainly don't need the endorsement of some anonymous message board alter-ego of a failed professional to know I am on the right path..

Jokers will be jokers,but jokers are now going a step further and are now just simple clowns..

3/16/19 10:28:18 AM 
In reply to Emir

Jokers bro..

Forum fodder..

Intellectual waste..

3/16/19 10:34:13 AM 
In reply to bravos
A company that was advised to disassociate itself from the hotspot if it wants to succeed,but NO!! I would be lying to myself,the hotspot shall benefit as I benefit and try to change the culture from one of gangstersim to one of work ethic and nation building one street at a time,and all it takes is guiding the dominant boys of that street to a better path,and I can only do that with relevant contracts.

My gates are open at any hour,wide open with our backs turned working on something,in the hotspot.

With my lines it is my dream to make POS and environs a better place simply by inducting at risk youth into the world of construction best practices and nation building.

How satisfying it is to hear yutes say 'de boss I cyar believe I working on a project like dis,I could say I help bill dat" with a BIG smile..

"Boss de big man by we does rel talk about you yuh know,he say yuh is a good one"

Well that boss gonna be setting up a shop in his hole to let other wayward youths bend and tie off steel for upcoming projects and all kinda big pretty hiab truck gonna be picking dem up in de hotspot if all goes well!

I certainly don't need the endorsement of some anonymous message board alter-ego of a failed professional to know I am on the right path..

Jokers will be jokers,but jokers are now going a step further and are now just simple clowns..

Now that you have committed ypurself, please take some time to look up what nation building is all about.

big grin

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  next