The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Jimbo...what about the spectators? Rubbish!!!!!!

solidrock 2019-03-16 11:50:34 

The essence of cricket is a game that should give enjoyment to watchers and followers. First and foremost.

Cornwall, You have enough sense to know right from wrong. Or are you a bumbling fool that I have been supporting for years. I do believe others advised you wrongly. BUT, put your foot down as a leader when you are told foolishness.

You have been treated unfairly for your cricketing life. Never treat your spectators unfairly with foolish and selfish behavior.
For the remainder of your cricket days the rubbish by the Leeward Islands cricket team and management yesterday will follow you.

Play class cricket, win or lose. Leave foolishness to other people.

You are forgiven this time, but rubbish like this again will end my support for you. Do not go down as someone with a bunch of cricket talent, but who is also a rubbish fool as a person.

Kay 2019-03-16 12:09:32 

Agreed. He weakened an important link in the path to success......

Drapsey 2019-03-16 12:47:25 

In reply to solidrock

My hat off to Jumbo Corn.

I see this as a protest against the dumping of their entitled leader, KP.

FuzzyWuzzy 2019-03-16 13:22:56 

I doubt very much a captain farless a standing captain would make that decision on his own. That has to be a collective decision by the management team

bobby 2019-03-16 14:16:44 

In reply to solidrock

Stop attacking the young man. Do you honestly believe that any captain much less a stand-in one could have unilaterally made a decision like this?

Courtesy 2019-03-16 14:35:06 

In reply to bobby

Yes I.

bobby 2019-03-16 19:46:09 

In reply to Courtesy

Then you are just displaying both your insularity and ignorance.

Courtesy 2019-03-16 20:48:37 

In reply to bobby

lol lol lol

All of this for endorsing your penultimate post. You see fings ain.

big grin