The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Some man in here say Trump will be gone by now

problemjay 2019-03-19 14:04:33 

..so what happened? If by now you don't realize Meuller has nothing that can remove Trump from office then you need help. As I said since early last year Trump will be on the campaign trail again in 2020 and will have a good chance to be re-elected.

Ayenmol 2019-03-19 14:23:59 

In reply to problemjay

Yeah, i don't think that's how you put it, so you to are shifting your stance.

problemjay 2019-03-19 14:37:23 

In reply to Ayenmol

Uhhm I put it exactly like that...Meuller aint have shit that can remove a President from office and he just stretching this out with the hope of finding something that is impeachable

Ayenmol 2019-03-19 14:46:49 

In reply to problemjay

Have you seen what Mueller has?

Last year the refrain was he strecthing so the Democrats could win and start impeachment...and DT needed to end it...now a new tune.

Let me get the fiddle...

problemjay 2019-03-19 16:11:24 

In reply to Ayenmol

Steupse unless you can quote me then your comments are useless, stop listening to that voice in your head twisted

Casper 2019-03-19 16:11:44 

In reply to problemjay

Trump knows what Mueller has better than you do. The crook knows what crimes he has committed. He also knows he has been getting away with it for a long time, but now a Mueller is on his tail and he screaming like a cornered Rat - no way to go but to appeal to his MAGA Red Hatters and his Kool-Aid drunks, like you.

Time's up. Soon up, as long as night follows day.

So, if some here, like me, sounds the alarm bell, as more evidence of his web of crimes comes into view, and others, like you pretend nothing's there, it changes none of the facts that Mueller will deliver in due course.

You keep pretending and cynics, like the confused Ant-Man, Vix, remain convinced nothing is going to change. I will wait for the Mueller report and the Democratic Congress investigation, keeping in mind the Nixon investigation and the time it took to bring around the American public that Nixon was indeed a crook. Trump is too.

Casper 2019-03-19 16:11:45 

In reply to problemjay

Trump knows what Mueller has better than you do. The crook knows what crimes he has committed. He also knows he has been getting away with it for a long time, but now a Mueller is on his tail and he screaming like a cornered Rat - no way to go but to appeal to his MAGA Red Hatters and his Kool-Aid drunks, like you.

Time's up. Soon up, as long as night follows day.

So, if some here, like me, sounds the alarm bell, as more evidence of his web of crimes comes into view, and others, like you pretend nothing's there, it changes none of the facts that Mueller will deliver in due course.

You keep pretending and cynics, like the confused Ant-Man, Vix, remain convinced nothing is going to change. I will wait for the Mueller report and the Democratic Congress investigation, keeping in mind the Nixon investigation and the time it took to bring around the American public that Nixon was indeed a crook. Trump is too.

nitro 2019-03-19 17:31:32 

In reply to Casper

Trump approval up to mid 40s, Mueller now less than 30.

The White House will decide what is disclosed from the Mueller report.

problemjay 2019-03-20 12:05:58 

In reply to nitro

dey go cry when Trump tearing apart Warren and Biden on the campaign trail

maj 2019-03-20 15:03:48 

In reply to problemjay

im still waiting for WW3/nuclear annihilation and a depressed economy. big grin

rockstarxxx 2019-03-20 15:44:52 

In reply to problemjay

Some man in here say Trump will be gone by now

Just laugh, They listen to the mainstream media.
Same thing happen when the same people said Hillary will win by a land slide.

SMH

maj 2019-03-20 18:33:56 

Also waiting in Avenatti sex tape and Omarosa racist tapes..oh they have forgotten the lies they have told.