The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Serve Mueller right...

carl0002 2019-05-03 15:51:33 

...He thought he was operating with principled people and now the dirt of Donald Trump is all over his hands and face. If he had done what he was supposed to do and indict the liar and thief no one with an ounce of integrity would be heaping dirt on him and his report. Now the slime balls are all rolling with his report in the mud and it will be interesting to see if he will just sit back, suck it up, and lob back little half volleys over the net....
Mueller's silence let Trump supporters fill the void

Bigzinc 2019-05-03 15:59:45 

In reply to carl0002

Muller did not expect his Friend to sandbag him.. clearly Muller understimated Barr's ambitions.

problemjay 2019-05-03 16:31:44 

oh look how the faithful made an about turn on their hero Meuller. he is now the villain evil This is what happens when the outcome is the opposite of you wanted lol

carl0002 2019-05-03 16:43:35 

In reply to Bigzinc
Mueller should have known. Liad Barr said Mueller told him he was not going to make a prosecutorial judgement (which in Liad Barrs mind is a binary decision - prosecute or not prosecute) when Barr told him to pull up, you might as well end the investigation. That's why it came to an end so quickly after Barr came on the scene and Why Trump, by all indications knew that the report was going to come down that particular week.

carl0002 2019-05-03 17:07:03 

In reply to problemjay
What outcome r u talking about.

nick2020 2019-05-03 17:54:15 

In reply to carl0002

Problem jay is a troll. Adjust accordingly.

embsallie 2019-05-03 18:24:39 

Hence the good old saying.
You must fight fire with fire. Why go by the book when Trump has broken all the rules as we knew them?
Trump and his corrupt Cabal should all have been indicted and lead to prison.
Why, after all of this, would Mueller not be more cautious? Frankly he should have bypassed Barr and deliver the unredacted report himself directly to Congress.
In the event he did not want to circumvent the chain of command, (Barr being his boss) have an unredacted copy of the report ready - just in case- to refute the lies and abominable behavior of the Justice department and the tainted White House.
At that rate of lies being told it should be repainted black.

Casper 2019-05-03 18:33:50 

In reply to carl0002

I wouldn’t be so harsh on Mueller; I think he’ll get the last laugh.

Let Trump, his sycophants and Kool- Aid drunks climb up on their high horse, but story will soon come to bump.

At some point Nancy and her Democratic Party will have to make a decision. Do they let the nature of the Republic be forever changed by Trump and the antics and behaviour of his acolytes, or does she put country before party, proceed with impeachment and leave the final decision to the people?

Right now, the majority of the people are basing their position on a partisan basis, devoid of a fuller picture of the criminality of Trump and others around him. An impeachment process would allow them to see witnesses raising their hands to tell the truth and the whole truth. At that time, few would then want to go down with the Trump mafia ship.

We all know how Trump will react; he’s a born liar, like nothing we have ever seen before.

A good economy, with all the basics for continual growth he inherited from Obama, will not be enough to save him. Unless, however, the American people have come to the decision that the ways of Trump are the way and the future they see for the country they so profess to love.

Runs 2019-05-05 14:25:59 

Pollsters in the NBC/WSJ survey found that 60 percent said Trump has been dishonest in the Russia investigation. Only one-third said Mueller’s report clears the president of wrongdoing.

Runs 2019-05-05 14:29:40 

Unbelievable

Nationally, 864k farmers have applied for a taxpayer bailout to make up for lost revenues due to Trump’s tariffs.

Priapus 2019-05-05 17:08:43 

Mueller to testify before the Judiciary Committee on May 15.

Runs 2019-05-05 19:27:28 

In reply to Priapus

45 tweeting for him not to, clear obstruction cool

Priapus 2019-05-05 19:35:15 

In reply to Runs

Tweety Bird can't help himself.

Khaga 2019-05-05 23:22:08 

In reply to Runs

Are you onto Tariffs now? lol

Kay 2019-05-05 23:26:28 

In reply to Khaga

Tariffs is within the scope of Economists ….

Runs 2019-05-06 00:28:40 

In reply to Khaga

Stable genius he is, your idol lol

birdseye 2019-05-06 02:06:56 

In reply to Casper

I keep making the below post --- i believe there is truth to it - Richard Nixon played some of the same games Trump and Barr tried --- yes i know - back then there were some principled Republicans -- but i have to believe that good triumph over evil - there will be some fear and angst to endure but in the end i have to believe that ---

The truth always wins. Unfortunately, liars get their turn first.
- Michael Cheshire
otherwise excessive despair would set in