The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Rowley is ah bad bad bad man

problemjay 2019-06-27 13:54:10 

big grin He punch America right in d belly Link Text

BeatDball 2019-06-27 15:03:57 

In reply to problemjay Like mih bad toe!

wink

sgtdjones 2019-06-27 16:56:44 

In reply to BeatDball

Plus he bald head.

lol lol lol lol

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 17:17:08 

Interesting statistic..Make of it what you will

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 17:56:46 

Trinidad and Tobago, with a population of nearly 1.4 million, hosts more than 40,000 Venezuelans. The country's current legislation does not allow refugees and migrants to work or access the official school system.Mar 20, 2019

1: There are an estimated 400,000 Trinidadian Americans living in the U.S. or about 6.4 percent of the total Caribbean estimated population in the U.S. 2: Trinidadian and Tobagonian immigration to the United States, which dates back to the seventeenth century.May 18, 2016

How many Caribbean immigrants live in the United States?
Caribbean Immigrants in the United States. In 2017, approximately 4.4 million Caribbean immigrants resided in the United States, accounting for 10 percent of the nation's 44.5 million immigrants.Feb 13, 2019

It's like me having 1000 children of my own...due to my wealth and love for children i adopt 2 of your 6 kids and fully provide for them as well as many others i adopted from other families.

Due to my wealth and interest in kids and families i issue a list of those families i help who have straying kids...I myself have 10 or so kids straying and am dealing with it best i can...with pitfalls...you have 1 kid straying...but that kid just comes over for a meal when his parents are fighting or a parent is drunk...he may spend the night, then head to school next day, but you do not really provide for him daily much less adopted him...

Yet here you are spitting in my face because i placed you on a list you deserve to be on.

Just so you can score some points.

rolleyes
rolleyes rolleyes

El moron needs to chew on that too...mr. 'Canada has a mass immigration on par with the Us' dope! rolleyes

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 18:30:37 

BTW...The Venezuelan population...for those who scared they are taking over their little nothing dot.

problemjay 2019-06-27 19:50:18 

In reply to Ayenmol

Rowley is right, US Govt are being hypocrites. Look at the state of Central American migrants at the US southern border. They are being treated inhumane due to the American govt policies, so how the same Govt can grade T&T and other Caribbean countries and place Caribbean countries on a failing grade when they are failing themselves. Rowley is right

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 19:57:51 

In reply to problemjay

Rowley has no basis to speak...One has nothing to do with the other...

The Department of State (“the Department”) requests written information to assist in reporting on the degree to which the United States and foreign governments meet the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking in persons (“minimum standards”) that are prescribed by the Trafficking Victims Protection Act (“TVPA”). This information will assist in the preparation of the Trafficking in Persons Report (“TIP Report”) that the Department submits annually to the U.S. Congress on government efforts to meet the minimum standards. Foreign governments that do not meet the minimum standards and are not making significant efforts to do so may be subject to restrictions on nonhumanitarian, nontrade-related foreign assistance from the United States, as defined by the TVPA.

They are either meeting or they are not. Period!

If the US were proposing sanctions etc i could understand...shut up and address the issue!

Trinidad and most Caribbean Islands owe a great much to the US !

Quit with the nonsensical pride!

problemjay 2019-06-27 20:02:26 

In reply to Ayenmol

Rowley has no basis to speak...One has nothing to do with the other...

wrong! eviland don't bother pasting the definition of an American created report they apply to other countries.

The premise of Rowley argument is about American hypocrisy. An American report about human rights violations failure by Caribbean countries when they are violating central american human rights at their sourthern border. I do not know how more simple I can break it down for you

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 20:03:45 

If someone is helping your family and they put a criteria in place to ensure that help continues, you dont go throwing shade at that family because they have their own issues...

But them is the type of dopes that are operating in the Region!

Not that there aint a dope in the US too...but they dont depend on Trinidad!

problemjay 2019-06-27 20:03:50 

In reply to Ayenmol

They are either meeting or they are not. Period!

If the US were proposing sanctions etc i could understand...shut up and address the issue!

Trinidad and most Caribbean Islands owe a great much to the US !

Quit with the nonsensical pride!

tell your American govt stop violating their own standards at their southern border. How would they grade themselves? they should get an F grade. Shut up and address your govt hypocrisy
evil

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 20:04:43 

In reply to problemjay

Do you understand what the TPVA is meant to do...or you just spouting nationalistic garbage?

problemjay 2019-06-27 20:05:27 

In reply to Ayenmol

Not that there aint a dope in the US too...but they dont depend on Trinidad!

Uhm who needs your country America? Look what is happening here Link Text

evil

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 20:07:47 

In reply to problemjay

Is America and Americans silent about what is going on at the border?

While Rowley throwing shade to a Superior Government that has much to do with the economic condition of his Country?

Man you are talking nonsense.....Minimum requirement....you should be ashamed...

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 20:08:44 

Tell Rowley if he is so offended reject all assistance from the US... that'll show them!

rolleyes rolleyes

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 20:22:18 

The Country giving allyu a little aid and put a little diplomatic quid pro quo to it to say to their constituents that the likle money is well spent....instead of just taking the likkle list and looking inwardly, allyu respecting a leader who throwing shade.

knowing that at the end of the day the shade means nothing.

Who is Trinidad?

Seriously....If Venezuela decides to take over allyu likkle piece of nothing the only option allyu have is to call the US!

Shutup, and give the people the respect they deserve!

Know your place!

bravos 2019-06-27 20:25:01 

In reply to Ayenmol

baaaa baaaa baaaa Uncle Tom have you any wool ?

If if an if...if shit was sugar ?

If wishes were horses ?

Man cut yuh crap we have done better than the US with migrants and we are entitled to our opinion..

Baaaaaaa BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA baaaaaaaaa!!

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 20:27:25 

In reply to bravos

yes...uncle tom...allyu love spit in the wind then bawl souku.

bravos 2019-06-27 20:31:54 

In reply to Ayenmol

Not we sah,we are a neutral and independent country looking for no handouts guided by the conventions of the UN and plain decency,no children in cages or people dying at the border here. We have accepted no aid from no one,I know allyuh can't wrap allyuh lil hungry heads around that..

SHAME on you Uncle Tom..for we know how credulous thou art...they will feed you shit and tell you it's sugar and you will say "thanks master"..

Sad lil dependent sheep..

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 20:34:02 

In reply to bravos

we have done better than the US with migrants and we are entitled to our opinion..

You truly are a dope....dont you have lobbying powers?

Go tell Rowley to swear off all American aid to the Country because how dare America and their hypocrisy?

Go...Or shut up with your throwing stones at a tank!

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 20:36:34 

In reply to bravos

I work for what i have same as you...

The only moron arguing nonsense here is you...I have heard you right on this board stating how appreciative the Venezuelans should be of all that your Country is doing for them and how they have no right to throw shade at Trinis...so who is the hypocrite!???

bravos 2019-06-27 20:48:29 

In reply to Ayenmol

Baaaa Baaaaa baa Byeeeeeee................

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 20:53:17 

In reply to bravos

Yeah, like i said...you have no reason to chat...Nor does Rowley.

But Nationalistic morons like you cyah see the forest for the trees....But then allyu want to talk about the Trump supporters...same in every way...excusing bad nonsensical boorish behavior!

Allyu Country not meeting MINIMUM TPVA standards, go deal wid that!

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 21:14:29 

Is like a man with 2 children with malnutrition telling me that one of my kids have malnutrition and instead of dealing with my Children malnutriton i and my relatives gone on facebook denouncing the man and his children....

Nonsense.

Deal wid the issue!

sgtdjones 2019-06-27 21:17:39 

In reply to bravos

Not we sah,we are a neutral and independent country looking for no handouts

USA
Trinidad and Tobago suffers from high crime, underdevelopment, and pockets of significant poverty. U.S. assistance promotes the development of professional military and security forces to strengthen the rule of law, increase accountability and interagency security cooperation, and improve maritime and border security. Programs to advance citizen security through the Caribbean Basin Security Initiative complement and enhance U.S. bilateral assistance.

2015 to 2017 T&T received over a billion dollars in aid
as noted by U.S. Foreign Assistance to Latin America and the Caribbean: FY2018 Appropriations.

Canada
Canadian investments are concentrated in the petrochemical, oil, gas and financial sectors. Two Canadian companies are petrochemical world leaders with a long-established presence in Trinidad and Tobago’s Point Lisas Industrial Estate producing between them methanol, ammonia and urea.

Academic ties between Canada and Trinidad and Tobago are far-reaching and long-standing. Canadian Presbyterian missionaries were responsible for establishing educational institutions in the country some 100 years ago, institutions which still exist today.

The Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force has a long history of training with the Canadian Forces in Canada and has been a member of Canada’s Military Training Assistance Program since the 1970s. Cooperation between police forces is also significant.

Canada is also supporting the government of Trinidad and Tobago in reforming the justice sector and making crime fighting a priority.

Many prominent political and business figures have obtained some, if not all, of their tertiary education at Canadian universities. Today, many Trinidad and Tobago high school students continue to make Canada their country of choice to pursue their tertiary education.

Bobolee, when you know nothing, its wise to shut up.
Posters are laughing at you based on your uneducated postings.

problemjay 2019-06-27 21:29:03 

In reply to Ayenmol

oh oh what is going on here? Link Text
This cant be the same hypocrite country marking down Caribbean countries when their own human rights record stinks. Rowley is right, they are hypocrites! evil

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 21:37:28 

In reply to problemjay

Where do you live?

sgtdjones 2019-06-27 21:39:04 

In reply to Ayenmol

He is an immigrant from China, in T&T
Manning hired him to work fer the government,Rowley gave him citizenship.

razz razz razz razz razz

Ayenmol 2019-06-27 21:42:06 

In reply to sgtdjones

lol lol lol

I hear that is the modus operandi in my homeland too...even big bad money laced oil baron Trinidad meddling in them muddy waters?

rolleyes

bravos 2019-06-28 02:45:23 

In reply to STDjones

Shameless Sheep-shagger..