The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

The biggest WTF moment of July from the Trumps

Larr Pullo 2019-07-01 18:13:21 

Yes I know the month just started but there will be no greater WTF moment for the rest of the F%^$%(ing YEAR!!!

Please make sure to play the clip and turn up the sound!!

I mean WTF is going on in the world?!?!?!?!?! cry cry cry evil evil evil evil

Tryangle 2019-07-01 18:14:59 

In reply to Larr Pullo

I think I saw some of the twitterverse making noise on this earlier. Ivanka trying to get involved in convos between world leaders and they're pretty much annoyed by her?

Larr Pullo 2019-07-01 18:27:23 

In reply to Tryangle

Yes!! That!!! I mean what the fuck happened?!?!?!?1

black 2019-07-01 18:54:19 

I'm not a fan of Trump's but isn't this much to do about nothing?

The woman does have an official designation in the Administration. That video is played over and over to make it appear to be more than it is

Chrissy 2019-07-01 19:03:19 

In reply to black

Absolute rubbish

Runs 2019-07-01 19:37:42 

Did you guys see his “busing” answer to the Reporter’s question about the Kamala Biden debate takedown? Totally clueless but not a pause in his winged it answer. He is za best lol

Runs 2019-07-01 19:39:14 

In reply to black

Official as Senate confirmed? Blatant nepotism and were able to circumvent the nepotism laws as the YT house does not fall under Executive Agencies.

birdseye 2019-07-01 20:44:47 

In reply to black

The woman does have an official designation in the Administration.
That type of nepotistic position belongs in the mom and pop store – not in the US government administrative hierarchy. The heads of States and institutions milieu Ivanka is injecting herself in are earned positions. She is Impostor, Trespassing.

black 2019-07-01 21:09:48 

In reply to birdseye and Runs

All I'm saying is, this is nothing new.

How long have Ivanka and her husband been appointed Presidential advisors?

Like it or not, they are going to be part of negotiations somewhere.

birdseye 2019-07-01 21:32:05 

In reply to black

I get you man – but you are acquiescing to mediocrity and malfeasance of office – you are legitimizing the illegitimate - ---- Trump is at the point where obstruction of justice is not a crime ---- well at least for him --- how much of this perversion of norms are you – black – willing to accept? Legitimate news is now fake news --- ---- years ago there were some mathematicians, one was Leibniz, and some others who considered devising a speaking language on which you could apply proofs. … Similar to Pythagoras theorem.