The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Lendl: I have a lot more to offer

sgtdjones 2019-10-16 17:02:00 

Lendl: I have a lot more to offer

LENDL Simmons was named yesterday in the West Indies T20 squad to face Afghanistan after a two- year hiatus from representing the regional side.

Simmons justified his selection by performing commendably when he represented the Trinbago Knight Rides (TKR) in the recently concluded Caribbean Premier League (CPL) scoring 430 runs in 11 innings including five half-centuries at an average of 39.1.

The 34-year-old right handed batsman said, “ I`m a lot fitter than previous years making me more willing and able to play.”

He added, “Believing that West Indies cricket is in a better position and the necessary changes were made for the better of cricket I have decided to make myself available to play for the “Maroon” once again. I still believe that I have plenty more to offer at the highest level and I look forward to completing my boyhood dream.”

Link Text

voiceofreason 2019-10-16 17:25:57 

In reply to sgtdjones
Happy for Loverboy Lendl. Hopefully he does not release any more love videos to Polly n Co.
smile

FuzzyWuzzy 2019-10-16 17:37:31 

In reply to sgtdjones

Really!!!

West Indies cricket is in a better position and the necessary changes were made for the better of cricket I have decided to make myself available to play for the “Maroon” once again

doosra 2019-10-16 17:40:49 

In reply to voiceofreason

a little love can go a long way, you know big grin big grin

doosra 2019-10-16 17:41:10 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

expect plenty re-writing of history smile

sudden 2019-10-16 18:19:44 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

beginning next month there will be an all out assault on the captaincy of the test team and certain positions.

it will start with Bryan Davis and continue here with jumpy, paria, emir, std, larry, barry and the other barry who are one and the same but different

carl0002 2019-10-16 18:27:52 

Haha
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Barry 2019-10-16 18:55:17 

In reply to voiceofreason
I HOPE HE RELEASES VIDEOS OF VIV'S LOVES

TheTrail 2019-10-16 19:46:21 

His uncle is Head coach, again, so all is forgiven. Bunch of hypocrites there are, they left because of the lucrative money-making regional IPL

club cricket. Even now, they cannot tell the truth the reason why they prefer to play IPL cricket.