The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Trump sent his friends in to block the impeachment hearings

Jamstar 2019-10-23 18:13:12 

Link Text

maj 2019-10-23 18:28:17 

yet DUMMIES here swear to high heaven and believe Senate Reps will actually vote DT out of office..

NOVICES!!
big grin big grin big grin

SnoopDog 2019-10-23 18:33:37 

In reply to maj the vaj

believe Senate Reps will actually convict the Dotard of committing a crime despite all the evidence he committed the crime..

Impeachment is a criminal proceedings you retard. It's not an election.

maj 2019-10-23 18:37:16 

In reply to SnoopDog

yes Poopshit.they have to vote in the senate to oust him out of office.

now go wipe your ass and defrost your hotdogs.

SnoopDog 2019-10-23 18:38:25 

In reply to maj the vaj

It's a verdict ya retard.

problemjay 2019-10-23 18:43:00 

Watch Trump in here win election next year!

Some man in here will cry blood!

Jamstar 2019-10-23 18:45:22 

2 ways to skin a cat.

Elections are in 13 months and if the impeachment numbers continue to slid for the Dotard no way he gets re-elected and he will most likely take down the republican Senate with him.

The Republicans obviously want it over and done with ASAP.

The Democrats obviously want it to go deep into the election cycle.

Jamstar 2019-10-23 18:46:48 

In reply to problemjay

With close to 60% of the voting population saying he is doing a horrible job and 55% wanting him impeached??

Dude this ride about to get real Rocky.

Runs 2019-10-23 18:49:31 

In reply to Jamstar

Clear headed and objective thoughts are not welcomed by the cool aid fools on here brother. cool

Just a warning.

carl0002 2019-10-23 18:53:13 

In reply to SnoopDog
When I heard of this the first thing come to mind is that dude from Florida
Matt Gaetz. So said, so done it was him that led the Republicans to a sit in.

I don't know what this dude has done, I have no proof that he has done anything but you can literally see the look of cruelty and evil on that man face. It just exuding from him. I think he have a few bodies buried somewhere.

Runs 2019-10-23 18:56:38 

Federal judge orders the state dept. to release all the records they were blocking. wink

VIX 2019-10-23 19:06:32 

har har har

#Murca!

6 mo years

Jamstar 2019-10-23 19:08:02 

In reply to Runs

Trump will not be impeached, practically everyone knows this but he is and will take a beating in the polls.

Independent voters breaking 2-1 in favor of impeachment.

Whether these folks believe it or not it's independent voters who are King makers in shitholeistan and they will remember the party that ignored their wishes when voting time come.

Runs 2019-10-23 19:24:53 

NYC Bar Association statement on AG Barr.

Link Text

“We do, however, believe it was, and is, incumbent on the Attorney General to recuse himself from any participation, direct or indirect, in DOJ’s review of the whistleblower complaint,” the statement says. “Regardless of whether Mr. Barr was in fact aware of or part of the President’s plans, either before, at the time of, or after the July 25, 2019 telephone call, it is clear that Mr. Barr was obligated to recuse himself from any involvement in DOJ’s review of either the whistleblower complaint or the substance of the President’s actions once the President offered Mr. Barr’s services to President Zelensky.”

black 2019-10-23 19:25:35 

In reply to maj

yet DUMMIES here swear to high heaven and believe Senate Reps will actually vote DT out of office.. 

NOVICES!!

How many times do I have to tell you this? It would be great if the Senate convict him but that is not what Democrats want, they want him to be badly damaged so he cannot win reelection.

SnoopDog 2019-10-23 19:40:31 

In reply to carl0002

Matt Gaetz. I don't know what this dude has done, I have no proof that he has done anything but you can literally see the look of cruelty and evil on that man face. It just exuding from him. I think he have a few bodies buried somewhere.

That's the face of the modern Republican.

SnoopDog 2019-10-23 19:45:50 

In reply to Runs

“We do, however, believe it was, and is, incumbent on the Attorney General to recuse himself from any participation, direct or indirect, in DOJ’s review of the whistleblower complaint,” the statement says. “Regardless of whether Mr. Barr was in fact aware of or part of the President’s plans, either before, at the time of, or after the July 25, 2019 telephone call, it is clear that Mr. Barr was obligated to recuse himself from any involvement in DOJ’s review of either the whistleblower complaint or the substance of the President’s actions once the President offered Mr. Barr’s services to President Zelensky.”

What kinda third world corrupt fcukery is this Bro? lol

carl0002 2019-10-23 19:54:13 

Barr has already collected about half a dozen impeachable offences. While I cant be sure of what the democrats will do but there clearly should be some jail time in his future. Barr is investigating the presidents political opponents and critic 1 by 1 at the direct request of the president. Barr is already using the DOJ as the presidents campaign opposition research. There must be some laws prohibiting that. Not to mention he lied about the Mueller report.

problemjay 2019-10-23 19:54:42 

Some people are still eating up CNN and liberal polling data lol how many Truump supoprters are being polled? remember what happened in 2016! Its the swing states that matters! we will see twisted

maj 2019-10-23 19:57:38 

In reply to black

Is greatly damaged the same as unequivocal evidence..If so you're facked. big grin

carl0002 2019-10-23 20:02:00 

In reply to problemjay
Just so you know. 2016 polling data was not incorrect. It just did not account for Russian interference in the election and Comey opening up an investigation into Hilary Clinton 2 weeks before the election and closing it a few days later. And even with that he only manage to win by 77000 votes across some ignorant, retarded hick towns while losing the popular vote by 3 million plus.

Now we can see Trump working diligently to create similar conditions. Russia still working hard and Trump extorting everybody in sight for dirt on his political opponents. It aint happening again.

Runs 2019-10-23 20:03:29 

In reply to SnoopDog

It is crazy on steroids lol
How many personal attny’s he has?

SnoopDog 2019-10-23 20:08:53 

In reply to Runs

It is crazy on steroids lol
How many personal attny’s he has?

But how in the flying fcuk is he allowed to offer the services of the AG of Murica to a foreign country?

I mean, the most corrupt despot from the most corrupt third world country couldn't have conjured up something this corrupt and this outrageous?

Dude, at this moment in time you guys are without a functioning executive branch. Just saying.

Runs 2019-10-23 20:11:14 

In reply to SnoopDog

Law of probability says that there are more wrongdoings going on. wink

Mob boss took over, that simple
Jess sayin

SnoopDog 2019-10-23 20:13:29 

In reply to carl0002

Now we can see Trump working diligently to create similar conditions. Russia still working hard and Trump extorting everybody in sight for dirt on his political opponents. It aint happening again.

Don't underestimate those red neck MAGA moron lemmings and their brown and black ass wannabes.

Murica is out to prove in 2020 that its just as dumb and stupid as it was in 2016.

Jamstar 2019-10-23 20:26:37 

In reply to problemjay

Also known as Fox news polls.

Runs 2019-10-23 21:07:03 

He needs to come back and clear it up or he is going to jail for perjury.

Sondland seeks to align himself with Taylor after bombshell testimony wink

VIX 2019-10-23 21:11:47 

so opposition politicians stormed a closed hearing???? lol lol lol

what a shithole country lol

they couldn't ask for a more apt leader

Chrissy 2019-10-23 22:10:08 

In reply to carl0002

They're calling it WaterGaetz lol lol

dayne 2019-10-23 22:16:48 

The 'Don' Trump has created a cult, it is disgraceful to see grown men give up their dignity for such an unethical person.

Runs 2019-10-23 22:40:06 

13 of the 41 Republican lawmakers who stormed a closed-door hearing today to protest an alleged lack of transparency have access to the impeachment hearings. lol rolleyes

Runs 2019-10-23 23:00:58 

We are building a wall
in Colorado because it borders NEW Mexico lol no sireee I can’t make this sh up

Link Text

POINT 2019-10-23 23:48:23 

In reply to problemjay

You need to fully understand this freaking fact :

BETWEEN NOW AND THE FIRST TUESDAY IN

NOVEMBER 2020 , THERE WILL BE MANY

EVENTS ; AND EVENTS GENERALLY HAVE

AN EFFECT ON HOW PEOPLE VOTE .

Right now things aint looking Good for the Republicans & Trump . When I
state events , I am talking about Wars that may involve American Soldiers ; The Stock Market ; the Cost of living ; Natural Disasters , and the Responses to those potential Disasters etc .

The current mess involving the Kurds
is likely to escalate , now this has
happened under Trump's Watch , He cannot blame his predecessor .

I cite the above to illustrate that
Trump aint out of the Woods . In essence Events do have an impact on
General Elections in America . Especially in the era of Facebook ;
the Internet , T.V. Radio ; whatsApp ; Etc .

Make absolutely no mistake , the matter involving the Kurds is not likely to go away soon . Some people
believe that the matter regarding the Kurds , is going to haunt Trump , Time will tell whether this is True or False .

Runs 2019-10-24 23:34:51 

A message from NYPD: Yes, the president would get arrested if he shot someone, despite his lawyer's claims to the contrary.

black 2019-10-24 23:41:09 

In reply to Runs

That whole defense strategy reeks of desperation.

Runs 2019-10-24 23:50:44 

In reply to black

It is the season of morons

POINT 2019-10-25 00:49:34 

The Republicans & Nitro have yet to
realize that the Impeachment Train has
already left the Station and is gathering more & more Speed with each
passing day .