The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Horse of

hairline1 2019-12-06 22:14:38 

A jackazz an his three tt mules and expect to beat thinkers like India. After 10 overs forking tt brains turn to Doubles Tuh! Rs,ole. T20 cricket has evolved into a chess match, and a tt checkered horse leading this team. Wtf cool

granite 2019-12-06 22:42:59 

In reply to hairline1
Why don't you shut yuh ugly rass,you always like spouting shit,yuh mouth mussy stink.Change yuh name to Shitmouth.

hairline1 2019-12-06 22:59:20 

In reply to granite

Don't stroke out on us now cricketer we need your runs cool

cricketfreak 2019-12-07 00:04:07 

west indies need to get this fake captain away asap , you think running in and not bowling will do any good ? oh no you just making kohli bat more dangerously for west indies, this fake captain need to act like a professional sportsman and not like a idiot.

cricketfreak 2019-12-07 00:08:24 

Bottom line west indies will not good forward with this fake captain.

granite 2019-12-07 00:28:13 

In reply to cricketfreak
You de adder big A-hole,go ress yuh chupid rass and yuh chupid comments to yuhself.You so blunt that you cyah see that Kesric Williams lost the match for us and 22 extras.Keep yuh ass quiet.

hairline1 2019-12-07 01:21:05 

Ramgoat Ramdic another c.nt. India looks at this team and see brain dead cricketers, snowing them no respect. Horse the worst player stats for A west indies captain ever with ten years under his belt. Yet Mf on here talking bout good catch captain,Ey,yo what the fork.
cool

TheTrail 2019-12-07 03:34:55 

I always knew India was too much for the WI.

I cannot see the WI winning any of these games as long as India plays their #1 to #5 in the proper batting order.

If India bats first, they will rack up a big score, and if they bat last, they will chase down any score the WI put up.

India has too much firepower in batting and bowling. Today was just the smoke - the fire will follow in the ODIs.

All the bowlers got hammered except Cottrell, whose econ rate was under seven.

granite 2019-12-07 08:20:28 

In reply to TheTrail
India bowlers also got some hammering,but as you say,we cannot beat India in any form of cricket.The fact that we gave them a good fight was a surprise.

cricketfreak 2019-12-07 09:59:03 

That was no good fight that was some serious beat down from India, I sure people like you were thinking oh cowlasher will win this one but little did you know cowlasher don't understand how to beat great international team lots more serious licks come so stay tune .

hairline1 2019-12-07 12:09:29 

Its just sad to watch these guys we just don't have the right players on the field. T20 cricket require cunning, thinking,skilled cricketers it has changed believe it or not very rapidly.I wasn't A fan,but watching it live here against Guyana a game Bim lost change me. Large scores means nothing. Defense,quick wickets,change up deliveries,fielding,runouts,Can take away your momentum fast. Defense!

Baje 2019-12-07 12:35:17 

In reply to TheTrail
India cannot consistently chase down 200 runs. We need to up our strategy.
Last time we were there we won an odi and tied odi so our players can compete against India on these type of wickets

hairline1 2019-12-07 13:09:03 

In reply to Baje

Correct! Not only compete,but we can defeat these guys it would be a tremendous confidence builder. The west indies players have the talent and ability it just seems their application is often wayward,and mental lapses to frequent.

cricketfreak 2019-12-07 16:53:54 

In reply to granite
Stupid dumie don't try to cover your captain by blaming someone else , because the captain is cowlasher all of a sudden the captain can't be blame for the team mess , well I got news for you that guy can't lead a set of ants with a honey trail behind of him , just can't understand why the wicb choose him to be captain waste of time .