The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

CNN investigation exposes APNU and Mingo

WI_cricfan 2020-05-19 13:47:23 

A Kaieteur News analysis of information covering 17 Region Four ballot boxes has shown a pattern of inflation of votes for APNU+AFC and of deflation of votes for PPP/C during the Kingston tabulation by Region Four Returning Officer, Clairmont Mingo. Between just 17 boxes, Mingo’s general election tabulation subtracted 331 votes from PPP/C and added 778 votes to APNU+AFC.
This indicates that, for just those 17 ballot boxes, Mingo’s general election tabulation produced a total variance of 1,109 votes from the figures on the corresponding statements of poll.While members of the governing coalition have consistently dismissed the figures on the statements of poll (SOPs) which have been made public by political parties, and which have been posted outside each and every polling station for public scrutiny, the statements of recount produced by the GECOM work stations during the National Recount for these 17 ballot boxes, are overwhelmingly in correlation with the numbers on the SOPs provided. It should be noted that the coalition has so far refused to provide copies of the SOPs in its possession and which various representatives have claimed to be in alignment with Mingo’s figures.

Link Text

steveo 2020-05-19 13:56:19 

In reply to WI_cricfan

These very same APNU/AFC people claimed that they won, and that their SOPs verified this(up to now they have not shown their SOPs)!!

Granger even had his victory party the night of Mingo's declaration

People seem to think that Granger not a part of the rigging, but in my analysis, he is the core. They very well knew that the lost from the GECOM's issued SOPs and still put on the facade that they won.

Initially they said that PPP forged the SOPs and circulated copies of those forgeries to the small parties and observers.

Now they are talking about dead people and a bunch of crap.

Bruce Golding was not wrong to say, this is the most transparent rigging ever witnessed.

jacksparrow 2020-05-19 14:01:11 

I think that the attempt was as clear as day.Those who turn a blind eye or refuse to acknowledge this are just as guilty.The sad thing is this might continue for a while, even though Granger said he will accept the results of the recount, they most likely will continue to use the courts to frustrate the results.
I think the courts must throw out any frivolous attempt, I could not understand why they tolerated the issue of the majority votes in the first place, was just some mad people came up with that!

Runs 2020-05-19 15:33:57 

In reply to steveo

He is in on it of course, he strategizes and uses the good cop bad cop strategy to gaslight his supporters.