The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

I don’t know if I saw opinions here on Biden’s

birdseye 2020-05-26 15:15:36 

I don’t know if I saw opinions here on Biden’s comment

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”
to Charlamagne Tha God, host of “The Breakfast Club

I have no problem with the comment.....i would think any outrage here i political, FAUX or both.

cricketest 2020-05-26 15:33:00 

Charlamagne Tha God

the question is why is this fella "influential"

black 2020-05-26 17:01:13 

In reply to birdseye

Same here, I am not outraged by the comment but I can see why some would be.

birdseye 2020-05-26 17:09:00 

In reply to cricketest

the question is why is this fella "influential"
I guess it is derived from the popularity of his syndicated radio DJ and television show

BeatDball 2020-05-26 19:31:20 

In reply to cricketest

big grin

nitro 2020-05-26 20:23:23 

In reply to birdseye

My response to Biden would be work for my damn vote. Tell me how you are going to make my life better, including economically.

Just do not sit on your damn sleepy, lazy brain and take my vote for granted. Trump is a facking, stupid moron but do not act as if the black vote is guaranteed.

birdseye 2020-05-26 20:33:51 

In reply to nitro

cant believe I am agreeing with you wink wink-

Just do not sit on your damn sleepy, lazy brain and take my vote for granted.

jacksprat 2020-05-27 18:01:57 

In reply to nitro

Trump is a facking, stupid moron

You know this, yet act as one of his apologists. What gives?

Tryangle 2020-05-27 23:41:05 

Thing is, we all knew sooner or later, Biden was going to say something pretty crazy. It's been a thing for a while now.

Remember the whole "poor kids can be as bright as white kids" remark?

At that point I was sure that the Dems would have rejected him, but somehow (candidates cannibalized each other? Bloomberg deliberately targeted Bernie? Etc) he wound his way back to the forefront.

Certainly the average non partisan voter in the US can't be thrilled?

sudden 2020-05-27 23:49:40 

Trump says something crazy every day and he is President

Americans seem thrilled

FuzzyWuzzy 2020-05-28 11:28:37 

In reply to Tryangle

Despite all you have said the Democrats and wider America see Biden as a caretaker president just to rid the world of Donald so the world can reset and a real substantive president emerges in 2024.

Tryangle 2020-05-29 01:28:18 

In reply to FuzzyWuzzy

I think that's an accurate synopsis for most Democrat and Democrat-leaning supporters. Probably why several have speculated that Biden will wish to serve only one term and whoever the VP is, gets the inside track to a 2024 bid, if all goes that way.

That said it seems there are still several who are unhappy with Biden and could go another way come election time. In Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and others, that could be critical.

Fantom 2020-05-29 04:00:22 

In reply to Tryangle

it seems there are still several who are unhappy with Biden and could go another way come election time. In Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and others,

The only people pushing this bullshit argument are Trump apologists and Russian bots. Trump will not be allowed to steal another election.

This criminal must pack his bags and go!!!

Casper 2020-05-29 04:05:00 

In reply to black

Same here, I am not outraged by the comment but I can see why some would be

Simply, it not for a white man of whatever political persuasion to determine who is black or not. Biden was outta place.

Having said that, I understand where he was coming from. He could have expressed himself better.

Gun_Play 2020-05-29 11:34:32 

'Get that son of a bitch off the field!'

Enough said... Biden can say whatever he wants!

Isn't Trump balling about freedom of speech as we speak.

shock rolleyes

Chrissy 2020-05-29 15:56:06 

In reply to birdseye

The view is that all he needs is a pulse