The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

The bad decision of declaring Hamas terrorists

dayne 2021-05-16 20:36:51 

The Political convenient decision to declare Hamas a terrorist organization is backfiring on the World and America now. Hamas was fairly elected as leader of the Gaza region many years ago, but in order to strangulate them America and its allies label them a terrorist group, now that Israel is abusing the situation in the region America and its allies have handcuffed themselves by not being able to talk with Hama, because they cannot let the rest of the World see that they are negotiating with supposed terrorists.

black 2021-05-16 20:42:45 

In reply to dayne

Was Hamas designated a terrorist organization for the hell of it or because they were blowing people up?

dayne 2021-05-16 21:03:20 

In reply to black

They were declared terrorists for the hell of it. How could people free themselves from forceful occupation without warfare, without a resistance movement? That's what Hamas is, a resistance organization, fighting to hold onto their land and their society. Look at the other Post on this website that is titled ' This man is a lion-heart ', look at what President Erdogan has to say, what he is saying is very true.

black 2021-05-16 21:13:12 

In reply to dayne

Israel is not going anywhere, Hamas can accept that reality and negotiate a two state solution or keep fighting and keep getting killed.

CITYBOY 2021-05-16 21:17:25 

In reply to black

Do not delve into things that you have no knowledge of...
Who killed the 6 million Jews???Was it the arabs??
Who blew up the hotel in Jerusalem in 1948 or 49 but were deemed freedom fighters??
Look at the map of Israel I. 1948 versus now...
How many arabs were displaced from their homes and land since 1948 and how many Jews immigrated to Israel...
How many Jews have been killed since 1948 versus non Jews... but hey what the heck the non Jews are terrorists
It don’t natter we all will die.... and that includes you...

black 2021-05-16 21:51:16 

In reply to CITYBOY

Who made you an expert on the middle east?

Do you know that there are Palestinians living in Israel right now with very little problems until this recent uprising?

TEMPER 2021-05-16 21:55:04 

In reply to CITYBOY

You tell dem ignorant dudes Cityboy...you tell dem...we have to educate the illinformed that Israel is in fact a neocolonialist apartheid terror state big grin

TEMPER 2021-05-16 21:58:11 

In reply to black

Wrong...they are subject to racial discrimintion...shut your mouth and dont comment on things you know nothing about.Do some research and then we discuss.

black 2021-05-16 22:03:24 

In reply to TEMPER

Black people are subject to racial discrimination in America.

What is your point?

dayne 2021-05-16 22:06:32 

In reply to black

It is projected that without Israel practicing ethnic cleansing, those land, because of population growth would be overrun by the Palestinians before the end of this century. So Israel might be on borrowed time.

CITYBOY 2021-05-16 23:47:07 

In reply to black

Are you this dumb??? Who the hell you think was living in Israel before the Jews moved in....oh let me guess ... you don’t know...
Am I an expert on Middle East... sure like hell I am..
Just so you know....
Do not talk what you do not know..

black 2021-05-16 23:58:16 

In reply to CITYBOY

Genius, they are not going anywhere.

So, are you going to keep fighting forever?

And by the way, Jews also have historical claims to this area.

Emir 2021-05-17 02:52:11 

In reply to dayne

Well said

TEMPER 2021-05-17 04:55:18 

In reply to black
My point is that black people were subject to the same racial discrimination by THE APARTHEID STATE IN SOUTH AFRICA.STATE RACISM.My argument has nothing to do with police brutality by INDIVIDUAL COPS in America.Dont be silly and go off message.My advice to you is do research into the history of this conflict in Palistine and not accept Zionist propaganda from America.The Israelis are the criminals.And the Palistinians are the victims of a historic crime.Where people are oppressed by state racism and colonialism there will be resistance like Hamas.

TEMPER 2021-05-17 05:11:17 

In reply to black

The Jews did have a kingdom in Palistine 3000 years ago.They were kicked out by the Romans in 135 Ad...is this what you are alluding to?...But what happened in ancient times have no relevance to modern life.Applying your lack of logic the Red Indians were in America long before white European settlements in the early 17th century.But dont the descendants of the white people have land settlement rights too.Should they be kicked out just as the Jews kicked out 700,000 Palistinians in 1948? I await your answer.

TEMPER 2021-05-17 05:37:16 

In reply to black

The international community U.N decided to resolve this land dispute between the Jews and the palistinians by the two state solution.But successive Israeli governments have obstructed the process by stealing more and more Palistinian lands.Do you really think this disgusting Israeli government wants a Palistinian state?.The present crisis was caused by the intended eviction of Palistinians from their homes.Herewith ends the history lession.LEARN FROM IT!!!!

CITYBOY 2021-05-17 11:40:00 

In reply to black

This is not about me being a genius... the Jews do not want any non Jew in Israel ....Israel was in 1948 a small section .. look at the map now..
So you know I travel a lot to MENA... I see the destruction and bias meted out by the big ISA and it’s european counterparts..
I do not get my news from American tv stations...
but stick to your opinion.
Regarding black being discriminated in America... you can’t see it but it is the INVISIBLE APARTHEID.... blacks are shot and stopped st random... why???
SIMPLE... white American don’t like nor want blacks.. they are stigmatized as drug dealers pumps etc.. if their was a way they could had pinned terrorism to blacks they would had had.,,
You are living like the Palestine’s but you cannot are it...the invisible apartheid.
Have an outstanding day

Brerzerk 2021-05-17 14:27:33 

In reply to black
Hamas was elected because ppl. in Gaza saw them as a credible alternative to The other Palestinian
parties. They provided better services for healthcare, garbage etc. Reminds of the Black Panther
Party whose original aim was both to protect and provide for their ppl. Bush shocked at their win
labeled them terrorists. Don't get 100% drawn into the West's narrative. Watch a vid on Al-Jezeera covering
5yrs of some lil boy's life.only 1 story with its own slant but an insight nontheless

Brerzerk 2021-05-17 15:22:51 

In reply to black
Absolute nonsense!!! Israelis of Arab descent who are referred to as
Palestinians because most of their country PALESTINE was taken and labeled Israel
live under Apartheid everyday!! Anti-Arab legislation to suppress their vote, no
Arab-Israeli party ever being part of any govt. coalition. Seizure of their homes
which are handed to settlers even to the point have placing 'settlers' in parts of
their home that is divided. Not being able to have relatives from Palestine visit.
Infiltrating Arab East Jerusalem with drugs and guns similar to what happens in
American ghettoes. Bro get some info before posting

black 2021-05-17 15:23:58 

In reply to Brerzerk

Dude, what was Hamas before they got elected?

Brerzerk 2021-05-18 15:31:47 

In reply to black
Does this Israeli Govt over the last 6yrs want to negotiate any two state solution?
You aren't keeping up
Currently there are 6.8m Jews and 6.8M Palestinians in all of Israel/Palestine together.
Which of the two groups have been actively getting immigrants in? There are more Palestinians
in exile post 1948 than live in Palestine. They have no Right of Return, all Jews even those
whose ancestors left thousands of yrs. ago do!! In interviews Israeli govt. officials have
American and European accents you'd struggle to find more than one such Palestinian.

Brerzerk 2021-05-18 15:37:35 

In reply to black
The real question is WHY were they elected. Have they ever changed their policy
to accept a Palestinian state based on '67 borders? You are being gullible to picking
up one small part of a story told by Israelis their allies and lazy western media.
You really believe a credible organization such as THE AP had Hamas intel ops in their building?
Ok then the Golden Gate Bridge is on sale for $1