Message Board Archives
Red dye seeping into Hetys brain
Sometimes its blue dye
In reply to Narper
Dr Dukes need write him a brain boosting prescription
In reply to FanAttick
U R correct to focus your ire on Hetty since we must respect the elderly amongst us!!!
In reply to Narper
or green
In reply to Dukes
Bro at least Gayle delivered int eh past
In reply to Chrissy
Call me old school but the dye thing does not work for me
In reply to FanAttick
it aint working for Hety either...
I cant even remember his natural hair color
In reply to Chrissy
5 ODI centuries by age 22 and you want to write him off at age 24??
I am with JOBE on this one!!!
In reply to Dukes
I am with JOBE on this one!!!
While youre at it how about his test cricket record? That might also be a leading indicator of his T20 potential
In reply to FanAttick
he learned nothing from Russell and Fabian
Very small brain