The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Many unvaccinated in Canada, No ICU beds in Saskatchewan

Barry 2021-11-01 21:43:01 

Despite the boast of Sergeant Small Stones

Of the 419 new cases recorded, the data showed 231 were unvaccinated people, 24 were partially vaccinated people, 140 were fully vaccinated people and for 24 people the vaccination status was unknown.

According to Friday’s report, 63 cases were recorded in Toronto, 34 in Windsor, 32 in Peel Region, and 30 in York Region and 30 in Ottawa.

All other local public health units reported fewer than 30 new cases in the provincial report.

Link Text confused

Barry 2021-11-01 21:43:28 

Them vaccines as usual as small stones razz

Barry 2021-11-01 21:45:10 

Saskatchewan run out of ICU space

Saskatchewan will be transferring six COVID-19 patients to Ontario over the next 72 hours as the Prairie province struggles to deal with a record number of intensive care patients.

One patient will be transferred Monday, with the other five expected by end of day Wednesday, according to the Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA).

Premier Scott Moe said planning for transferring patients has been going on for "a number of days" and that patients will be transferred to ensure they receive "the very best possible care that they can."

Link Text rolleyes

Barry 2021-11-01 21:47:55 

Comments

Lol with all the nurses LEAVING CANADA for actual normal pay, there won't be anyone to care for these patients. Maybe if the sexist, misogynistic ways premier and prime minister were fixed so that ALL frontline professions, not just MALE ones, got raises instead of their wages CUT at 0.9% for 4 years, you'd have some nurses. If the patients die, leaders don't care. Should the public? Probably. But they won't until they are paying $500 per person per month for privatized health insurance. Nurses warned the public. Too late now

Saskatchewan has 75 ICU beds for the entire province of 1.2 million people. While it is admiral other provinces are helping out, perhaps they should be looking at their healthcare system which is clearly woefully ill equipped. What would they do if some severe weather system put hundreds in the ICU? Choose who gets care? People love to blame this on the unvaccinated. The fact is that Sask health care system is completely inadequate

No health transfers means that the feds don’t care. No extra ICU beds, trained personnel, or Covid centres. They would rather spend 636 million for 15-17 year olds getting relief cheques, voting bonuses for every demographic whether they need help or not, and big contracts to political donators and family. Premiers are so weak. Stop sending your people’s money to reckless Ottawa.

Barry 2021-11-01 21:48:20 

Nasty religious whores don't care confused confused confused confused confused

Alan 2021-11-02 03:08:22 

In reply to Barry
Does the unvaccinated include the "dead whores" among the bulling "socafighters" like BARRY dee Backroom bullah man??
God asking. big grin

sgtdjones 2021-11-02 04:17:37 

In reply to Barry

“In Trinidad, 51 out of 54 beds are occupied, that is a percentage of basically 94 per cent occupancy, three beds left as of (yesterday) morning.

Saskatchewan has 75 ICU beds for the entire province of 1.2 million people.

Almost the same population...what happened to being number one in the world?

Saskatchewan posted a GDP of $77.2 billion in 2020. How much is T&T GDP?

Are they borrowing from China to buy vaccines?

Presbyterian theology typically emphasizes the sovereignty of God, the authority of the Scriptures, and the necessity of grace through faith in Christ. Presbyterian church government was ensured in Scotland by the Acts of Union in 1707, which created the Kingdom of Great Britain.

So hush ya Presbyterian rass and worship the Scots .....

lol

Barry 2021-11-02 10:17:40 

In reply to sgtdjones

Are you a macomere bullerman seeking to find out everybody’s business… why not suck your own wink

Barry 2021-11-02 10:20:20 

In reply to Alan

The dead whore who loved you is Venezuelan then from som shithole country cool cool

Barry 2021-11-02 10:41:31 

The number of Saskatchewan patients under intensive care depends on how you look at it.

A total of 91 people — 54 patients with COVID-19 and 37 who don't have the disease — were in Saskatchewan ICUs as of Friday morning.

But an additional 22 ICU patients who had been in Saskatchewan are under intensive care in Ontario, after being flown out amid a fourth-wave bed crunch in Saskatchewan, according to an update from the province's public safety agency

I am just reporting the news battymen cool
Link Text

Barry 2021-11-02 11:19:06 

What I don’t understand is this - the child of the ancient one spending time talking about Trinidad when right in his shithole, there is well… shit… how is that possible? confused confused confused confused

Alan 2021-11-02 15:59:58 

In reply to Barry
How is it possible your insulting swearing and behavour hasnt led to you being banned ?....Perhaps dem soon calling the men in white coats for you soon to renove yuh..yuh obviously not sane.
God asking how yuh still on this site bullah man Venezuelan dead whore socafighter. big grin

sgtdjones 2021-11-02 16:56:03 

In reply to Barry

So hush ya Presbyterian rass and worship the Scots .....

Touch ah nerve huh?

lol lol lol

sgtdjones 2021-11-02 17:08:56 

In reply to Barry

You need to be learned.

Saskatchewan

The province of Saskatchewan's total area is 251,700 sq miles.
It measures 760 miles (1,223 km) from south to north, tapering from a width of 393 miles (632 km), where it abuts Montana and North Dakota in the United States, to 277 miles (446 km), where it meets the Northwest Territories. Saskatchewan is Canada's fifth largest province in the area and sixth in population.

T&T approx. 2,000 .

You see the difference , its primarily farm land with native reserves in remote areas.
Small towns dot the province away from the capital, farmers are Eastern Europeans , mormons , Presbyterians with hard heads like you.
They don't listen.

That should suffice , explain T&T position ?

rolleyes

Barry 2021-11-02 17:41:56 

Learning
Link Text

Oh god. Out of boredom I looked up Saskatchewan Sucks Ass and got here.
The worst part is having to work hard to get the hell out of here.
And I also completely agree that "hey lets get completely drunk", something I hear every fifteen minutes, is not "doing something".

You speak the truth man, I can't wait until I graduate and can leave this shitty racist province.

I totally agree with you man. Saskatchewan is a friggin sh*thole dump. I grew up on Vancouver Island and moved out to Regina around six months ago because people told me it was a nice, cheap place to live........
Worst mistake of my life!!!! The first week there i got robbed at knifepoint for a six pack of beer about a block from my apartment. Regina is such an ugly, dismal city. The winter is horrible and the people are very unfriendly.
Needless to say, im back living on Vancouver Island with a newfound appreciation for my beautiful home.
I hope to never ever set foot again in the hellhole known as saskatchewan.
lol

Barry 2021-11-02 19:03:56 

Small towns dot the province away from the capital, farmers are Eastern Europeans , mormons , Presbyterians with hard heads like you.
They don't listen
That is why they should die?

sgtdjones 2021-11-02 19:48:25 

In reply to Barry

Dipstick.....They have a choice.

They will make the final decision...so mind your own business.

Your God cannot help them?

rolleyes

Barry 2021-11-02 20:39:47 

In reply to sgtdjones

I totally agree with you man. Saskatchewan is a friggin sh*thole dump.

Didn't you elect Trudeau - what he doing? Why shit on God?

cool

Barry 2021-11-02 23:48:15 

Hail Trudeau-King of Alan and Shit
twisted

sgtdjones 2021-11-02 23:57:40 

In reply to Barry

Rowley, no one listens to him..empty room

The only comments missing from the PM's speech to the world's leaders was that Climate Change was Caused by the evil corrupted UNC...

Barry 2021-11-03 01:28:36 

In reply to sgtdjones

Are you addicted to Rowley- u want him bull yuh like Ravina or wha? Ravina likes dead whores they tell me rolleyes